Chapter 32- Still Love Her?

Tessas POV-
There is a lot of tension between Jake and Erika right now at the carnival. I don't know what's going on, but they seem a little annoyed of eachother ?...

Jakes POV-
Erika and I have been messing with eachother all night. I occasionally would press my dick up against her and she would bend over or lift her shirt up a little saying "it's so hot". We both rolled our eyes out of our head tonight. Chance and Tessa were playing some balloon game and Tony had left to meet up with Rocky somewhere so Erika and I were alone together. Again Erika bent over to pick up her keys that she "dropped" on the floor for the 5th time tonight..

J: Butterfingers.
E: Shut up.
J: Oh now she talks.
E: Are we in a fight?
J: I mean, i don't know you tell me?
E: You keep rolling your eyes.
J: well maybe if you didn't leave me hanging earlier, we would've had a nice experience at the fair.
E: Oh, you're mad at me because i didn't wanna have sex?
J: Don't put it like that Erika. You tease

I walk away as i feel myself getting heated..

Erika's POV-
Jake just walked away instead of being mature and talking it out. I loved the kid, but he acts so childish at times. But i wasn't going to let this ruin my night. I met up with Chance and Tessa and we decide to stop and munch out.
Chance came back with 2 funnel cakes, cotton candy, three corn dogs, a medium sized pizza two lemonades and 4 candy apples. Oh and a huge bag of popcorn.

T: Wow this is a lot.
C: Yeah well i wasn't sure of what we wanted so i got a little of everything.
T: Hey where's Jake?
E: Uh he should be around here somewhere. I don't know.
C: Are y'all good? I can sense a little tension.
E: Yeah we got into a little bit of a fight. Nothing big. But it doesn't matter. I don't wanna talk about it.

Just then Jake came up to the table and sat next to me. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. Then he pecked my lips. I hated how he could make me so mad one minute, and have butterflies in my stomach the next. He had that effect on me. I shrug it off and decided to talk to him in private later.

J: Yo this is a lot of food.
C: Yeah, so lets dig in.

We all much out and soon we decided to all go on the fairs-wheel. Ofc Tessa and Chance rode together and Jake and I too.
We got in, and Chance & Tessa were in the cart in front of us. Jake put one of his arms over my shoulder and his other hand was holding mine. Our hands were so perfectly made for each other. My hand fits in his like a puzzle piece.
I broke the silence as we started moving.

E: So you've calmed down, i see.
J: Yeah, i'm sorry babe. I've just been so annoyed lately. I think it might've been Alissa..
E: Alissa? Why?
J: Well.. Because, I- I...
E: You still love her?

GUYS SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER! BUT A COUPLE OF PEOPLE ASKED FOR AN UPDATE TONIGHT SO HERES SOMETHING. 11K IS INSANE ILY GUYS ALL KEEP READING! DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!
Also side note: I really hope Chance & Nick leaving is a Joke. What do y'all think?