Chapter 26- We look good

Erika's POV-
It's prom day and we have 10 minutes of school left. Tessa, Makenzie, Rocky and I are meeting at my house to get ready with each other. Also Chads date. I thought her name was Alex but i'm pretty sure it's Sarah. All the dresses are at my house and the makeup and all that too.
The boys are supposed to pick us up in the limo at 7.

The bell rings and the girls and I meet next to the cafeteria to go to my house. We get there and we all head to my car.
We go my house and as we're getting ready Tessa screams.

T: OH SHIT
E: I forgot my heels at chances house. And there's absolutely no time to do get them! E what am I gonna do?

She comes over to me and buries her face in my chest. I hug her in comfort.

R: Why don't you just ask chance to bring them to you?
T: Because, he'll forget. He's very forgetful.
Sarah: I have some extra heels! You can borrow them for tonight, if you would like?

Sarah brings up the shoes and opens the box.
Tessa looked at them and smiled.

T: Wait, do you have shoes?
S: Yes! I had two options but i think you need these more than I do.

Tessa hugs Sarah.

T: THANK YOU SO MUCH BABE
Sarah: I just wanna say thank you guys for accepting me so quickly. Like i know Chad and I haven't been together as long as any of you guys' relationships, but just knowing that the people her surrounds himself with are so accepting and caring, just makes me that much happier that i'm with him.

We all aw and hug her.

MacKenzie: Okay so now that we have outfits together we have to do hair and makeup!

We all do are hair and makeup, and by the time we get done, my rooms a complete disaster and it's 6:45pm.

E: The boys should be here in 15!
T: Not to toot my own horn but DAMN WE LOOK GOOD

everyone laughs and we all walk downstairs and wait for the boys. Soon the doorbell rings.

T: I'll get it!

Tessa opens the door and all the boys come inside.
Good god Jake looks hot.

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER! I WILL SHOW DRESSES AND ALL THAT IN NEXT CHAPTER!