Chapter 28- Is that .... ?

Erika's POV-
Finally we get inside and get our picture taken. We all sit at an empty table and music is playing.
Everyone is dancing in their seats and having a great time when Tessa interrupts our thoughts.

Tessa: Is that Alissa?

I look back and see her walking towards us. Then i look at Jake who had a blank face. He looked a little sad or worried. Soon she got to our table.

Chance: Hey Liss.
Alissa: Hey guys! Omg I've missed y'all all so much.
Tony: What are you doing here

He says laughing and trying not to be rude.

Alissa: Oh I came for the weekend. Just to crash Prom.

She looks down at Jake and I holding hands. Then looks back up in shock.

Alissa: So whats new? I see there's a lot of new girls and NEW couples.

I gulp and speak up.

Erika: Hey Lis, Uhm... This is Rocky, Mackenzie and Sarah

I let go of Jakes hand, stand up and point at each one. Alissa smiled and then looked at Jake.

Alissa: Hey Jake.

Jake didn't look at her he just nodded his head and smiled. Tessa tried to change the subject.

Tessa: So you're here for the weekend?
Alissa: Yeah, i thought I'd crash prom and we could all catch up. You know, I just missed you guys.
Kade: Oh for sure. Sit here with us.

Alissa sits in between Tessa and I. I sit back down and look at Jake. I grab his hand as he still staring into space. He looks at me and fake smiles.
I turn my back to Alissa and face Jake so she wouldn't hear me.

Erika: Jake, Everything's gonna be fine. Don't worry.

Jake slowly nodded his head, not so convinced.

I turn back to the table and Alissa starts asking Tessa and I some questions.

Alissa: So, Do you guys like these new girls?
Tessa: Yes! They're all so cool.
Erika: They're super chill and they have great taste.

She raises her eyebrow and turns her head towards Tessa.

Alissa: So you and Chance?
Tessa: Oh, yeah... That happened.
Alissa: Cute. I always knew you two were going to end up together. Y'all were big flirts.

We all laugh and then she turns her head towards me.

Alissa: And you... You and Jake?

I nod my head slightly.

Alissa: How did that happen? Not that I'm mad. Frankly, i'm happy it's you and not some random.

I was surprised by her comment.

E: Well he was super upset when you left. and i was just there for him. And the rest is history.
A: Oh, Is he like mad at me?
E: I think he's more shocked.
A: I'm gonna talk to him. Switch spots with me for a second?

I get up and I could feel Jake look up at me.
Alissa sits in my chair and I in hers.

Jakes POV-
When Alissa walked in I lost it. I wanted to cry but i didn't wanna show it. So I sat there frozen. She said Hi to me but I couldn't bring myself to say Hi back. So i nodded and smiled.
Soon she sat beside me, switching places with Erika.

A: Hey Jake.
J: Hey.
A: How've you been?
J: Good.
A: .... So... You and Erika?
J: Yup.
A: Hows that?
J: Great.
A: Do you hate me?
J: No.
A: Why are you giving me short answers then?
J: Alissa, You broke my heart when you left. You can't expect things to be fine whenever you decide to just march back into my.. I mean our lives.
A: Jake, I'm sorry. I know. I didn't want things to end the way they did. But look at us now. I'm successfully a model. You're with Erika. We all ended up happy in the end.
J: Yeah, I am happy now.
A: And you weren't then?
J: I was.

She smiled at me and got up. Erika sat back down beside me. She put her hand on my thigh.

E: Are you okay?
J: Yeah, I'm fine.

She kissed my cheek and began talking with the girls again.

Soon it was 11:00

Erika's POV-
It was 11:00pm and we had reservations for and Italian restaurant in 30 minutes.
I round everyone up and we head to the Limo. I had to invite Alissa because we are the reason she came.

E: Hey we are going to eat. Wanna join?
A: Uhm, i'm gonna stay here. Things are way to awkward between me and the guys..
E: Liss! Come on. You care for us, what else are you gonna do here? Dance with the math geeks?
A: Youre right. I'll come!

We walk to the limo, which everyone was already in and I get in and Jake is waiting for me to sit next to him. I do, and Alissa sits next to Sarah & Chad.
Jake grabs my hand and lays his head on my shoulder. I whisper to him.

E: I love you.

I squeeze his hand and he smiles. He squeezes my hand back, saying that he loved me back.

Alissa: SO I wanna meet the new girls!
Kade: Well this is my chick, Her names Mackenzie. She's super down to earth.
Alissa: Hey Mackenzie, I'm Violet.
Chad: And this is Peanut. Well her name is Sarah.
Sarah: Hi. *smiles*
Alissa: Aw chad! She's so cute!

Alissa hugs her and then Tony speaks up.

Tony: And this is Rocky.
Rocky: Heeeeey. I've seen you in a bunch of magazines!
Alissa: Wait, actually? Lmao. omg.
Rocky: Yes. You're so pretty.
Alissa: AWWWWWWW
Chance: And this is Tessa.

Everyone laughs at Chances joke.

Alissa: Well i'm only back for the weekend so let's live it UPPPPPP!!!!

She blast music and we all dance and sing along, except for Jake.

Erika: Jake, Are you Ok?
J: Yeah. I'm fine.

We get to the restaurant and we all get out. Jake and I are last ones out.
I turn around facing him and I smile.

Erika: Are we still hanging out later?
Jake: Most definitely.

He smiles. I bite my lip and he goes in for a kiss.

7k READS? OMG ILY GUYS!!!!! oh and GUYS REMEMBER I STAN BOTH JAKE AND ALISSA SO I WONT BASH LISS ! BUT THIS IS A JERIKA STORY SO SHE'LL BE GONE V SOON. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SMUTTY !