Chapter 23- Friday Night & Saturday Morning

Jake's Pov-
It was Friday morning and I woke up in Tessa's house. Last night was crazy.
Before we smoked, the girls did. And they were pretty much lightweights.
They were really goofy and loud. Every five minutes you would hear Tessa laugh. It was funny.
After we saw the girls calm down a little we went in the garage (Kade Tony Chance Chad and I) and we smoked some. That's all i remember but this morning, I woke up in one of Tessa's spare rooms with Erika in my arms.
I slowly get up trying not to wake her. I fail.
Erika yawns and opens her eyes.

E: What? Where are we??
J: Tessa's house.
E: What did we do? Did we hang out last night?

I tried to remember. I sat there and remembered.

*flashback*

J: God your so hot.

Erika bites her lip and pulls me by my shirt bringing us inches away from each other. Right before Erika kissed me she whispered

E: Wanna hang out?

I nod my head and she took me upstairs into the bedroom and she took off her shirt. I took mine off too.
She starts to make out with me. We're both high right now and it feels like time is going by so slow. This makeout last about 5 minutes, but feels like 30.
Soon she pulls my joggers off and i'm left in my boxers. Erika didn't have any pants on just a big shirt. So she too was in her underwear

⚠️⚠️⚠️SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

She pushes me onto the bed and i fall laying on my back. Erika climbs on top of me and kisses me roughly.
She soon starts to kiss down my neck and abs. When she gets to my boxer line she stops and pulls down my boxers. My dick comes flying out because I was so hard.
She smiles and starts to give me head. I throw my head back because it felt so good. Soon after about 5 or so minutes I cum in her mouth.
I flip her over to wear i'm on top. I grab my dick and place it in her entrance. I look up at her and she nods her head yes. I slowly slide myself inside of her and she lets out a small moan.
The more and more i thrust, the faster and deeper i go.

E: Jaaaaake. Oh my
J: God.

We finish at the same time. My dick soon felt warm as i notice she'd cum on me and I in her.

*End of Flashback*

J: Uh, shit yeah. I think we did.
E: I feel sticky. And gross. I need to shower.
J: Yeah same.

As soon as we say that Kade and Chad walk in the room and spray us with water.

J: Aw what the hell guys?
K: It's 11:30! Get up love birds.
E: We're gonna take a shower!
K: Like together? *smiles*
C: WOOP HONEY

Soon they leave and Erika grabs my hand and leads me to the shower.
We make out a little in there and then we shower & get out.

E: Hey guys.
Tessa: Hey girl. Last night was crazy. I don't think i liked it.
E: Yeah, I'm definitely not doing THAT ever again.
T: Agreeed.
Chance: Well how did you guys sleep.
Tony: I slept great.

Tony looked over at Rocky. Everyone goes "oooh" and both Tony and Rocky go red.

Erika's POV-
I like this Rocky girl. She seems cool, and she's super pretty.
Tessa: Omg Rocky, I totally forgot to tell you that there was a room downstairs for you! Where did you sleep?
Rocky: Well Anthony offered his room.
Chance: MY BOY SMASHED
Chad: HONEY

Anthony smiled.

Kade: So are we going out for breakfast?
Mackenzie: There's a little cafe that's super good like 10/15 minutes from here.. We should go?!

Everyone agrees and we all go to get ready for the day.

Jake follows me upstairs and picks me up halfway there.

E: Jake! Put me down!!
J: I will when we get to the room.

He let me down right next to the bed.

J: You're so hot Erika.

I blush a little. I kiss him on the lips and he pulls in for  makeout.
I give in and we are making out for a couple of minutes until I hear Chance scream.

Chance: JAKE RIK TONY LETS GO

We pull away and quickly change. As we walk down Jake grabs my hand and we walk off to the cars.

GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING TWO DAYS IN A ROW! I HAD SO MUCH THINGS I HAD TO DO BUT HERE IS SOMETHING FOR NOW! WILL UPDATE TONIGHT!