Chapter 24- Jaw dropping

A couple of months have passed

Erika's POV-
Prom is literally in 3 days and I still have so much to do.
My first problem involves Jake. We could decide what color to wear. He wanted to wear Blue and I wanted Red. Then we settled on Teal but then it was to hard to find a Teal dress. I had to change it to Maroon.
Secondly I can't find a good place to take pictures at.
My prom group has 4 couples and 1 date.
There's Jake & I, Chance and Tessa, Kade & Mackenzie, then Tony and Rocky.
I've gotten very close with Mackenzie and Rocky over the past few months. And i really like Rocky for Tony. Mackenzie is just the same person as me so she's perfect. And super funny.
Anyways, Chad asked some girl to prom. Her name is Alex i think.
Anyways I decide to Text the group chat.

PROM GROUP CHAT

E: I'm freaKinG
Tessa: Why?
E: I can't find a perfect place for pictures.
Chad: What about the park? It has a nice scenery.
E: Yeah, But there will be too many groups there.
Jake: Hey Erika, are we doing Teal or Maroon?!
Anthony: Don't do teal bro, Rocky and I are wearing Teal.
Chance: Tessa and I went with dark purple.
Erika: Jake we are doing maroon.
Mackenzie: Kade and I are just doing black.. Is that wrong? 😳
Erika: No Mak, it's fine. 😅
Chad: So not the park?
Erika: Negative.
Jake: Wow miss rude. What's your problem.
Erika: I HAVE NO PROBLEM. Just forget it. I'll figure it out.

End of PROM GROUP CHAT

i throw my phone on my bed and put my hands on my head and let out a big sigh.
I go to my desk and search the web on my laptop for "nice places to take prom pics" I saw a lot of horrible suggestions like "the mall" and "skating park". It only frustrated me more.
Soon i hear a knock on my door.

I go downstairs and open the door.
It was Jake. I roll my eyes and step back so he could come in. We walk up to my room and he places a bag on my bed.

J: What's wrong?
E: Nothing. Why does there always have to be something wrong with me?
J: Rik, you're heated. You look tired.
E: Well thanks Jake. You look great.
J: I didn't mean it like that

He sighs and walks over to me to give me a hug. God he smelled so amazing. When his chest hit my face, i instantly smiled. He always knew how to make me feel better. I hug back and we stand there for a while hugging until he pulls back to look into my eyes, and i look back into his. I step on my toes so that i could give him a kiss.
We make out for a little and he stops. He pulls away.

J: That's not why I came here.
E: Oh?
J: I came to make you feel better.
E: I'll feel better if we Hang out.

I kiss him and attempt to make out with him but he doesn't let that happen. He goes towards the bag and pulls out a lot of things.

J: You'll feel better if you could sit back, watch a couple movies and eat candy. I brought movies, snacks, pizza and face masks. Oh and this cute little bear i found.

My heart melted. I smiled and went to hug him. In the hug i softly thank him.

E: Thanks babe.

He hugs back and kisses my forehead. We lay on my bed and put on one of the movies he brought. We were watching the movie and eating pizza.
Soon the movie was over. I went to my closet to change while Jake popped in another movie.
I changed into some booty shorts and a shirt tank top. I didn't have a bra on because i wanted to 'Hang out' with Jake. I was determined to, even though he wasn't up for it... earlier.

J: Alright i threw the pizza box away outside and put in another mov-

He looked at me and his jaw dropped.

E: So what are we not doing again?

I smirked and he got up from his knees and admired my body with his fist in front of his mouth.

J: fuuuuuuuuuck Erika
E: Yes?
J: I can't. I didn't come to hang out. I came so you could relax.
E: What better way to relax then by hanging out?

...

OMG I HAVE 4K READS GUYS THANK YOU SO DO MUCH
I WILL UPDATE TONIGHT FOR HITTING FOUR K READS. ILY GUYS KEEP READING