Chapter 37- No Im good.

Erika's POV-
Jake and I were laying in my bed for a while. It was about 2:30 am when i finally go up. I had to shower, take off my makeup, and brush my teeth. I look up to see if Jake was asleep. He was.
I try to get out of his arms without waking him. I did, and headed towards the bathroom. I first went to take off my makeup. Then i turned on the shower. I stripped down from my dress and I got in. As i was washing my body I felt a big breeze of cold air come into the shower. I turn around and find Jake standing there.

E: Hey.
Jake grinned and kissed my lips.

J: Wanna Hang out?
I wanted to tease him a little, so I turn around, with my back towards him and laugh.

E: No I'm good.
J: Rik! You said we were..
E: Yeah, but I changed my mind.
I heard him sigh. I bend down to "pick up the bar of soap" that i dropped, making sure I had my ass pressed up on Jake. He sighs again.

E: Are you okay?
J: I know what your doing.
E: What am I doing Jake?
J: Teasing me.. Erika.
I grin and turn to face him. I put one hand on his neck and another cupping his face.
I pull him towards me and we start to make out. It started off slow and then the pace got faster. I smiled and Jake pushed me against the wall of the shower. It was tile so it was cold as it didn't get the hot water that was coming from the shower head. I gasp at how my back touches the tile and Jake enters his tongue in my mouth. He grabs my hips, and managed to say something, while still kissing me.
⚠️⚠️⚠️   SEXUAL CONTENT  ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
J: Jump.
I jump up on him and wrap my legs around his body. Still pressed up against the tile Jake starts to kiss lower and lower. He was kissing my neck in a bunch of little places. He started sucking on my neck leaving a hickey. My mouth drops, because as he's kissing on me I feel two fingers jab inside of me. I let out a little moan and Jake starts pumping me. I throw my head back in pleasure. He starts kissing lower and lower until he reaches my boobs.
He starts sucking in them, still fingering me. I moan out a lot of little things.

E: J-J-Jake Oh m-my god
J: Ooh daddy.
He chuckles.

E: Faster Jake. FASTER
J: Yes princess.
He starts pumping me faster and soon i felt another finger join.
Right before I was about to cum, Jake pulls his fingers out.

E: Jake? I was so close! Why'd you stop?
J: Beg for it.
E: Jake.
J: Call me daddy.

He grins knowing that he had me wrap around his finger right now. I can't handle it and so i pull him close to me and whisper in his ear.

E: Fuck me daddy.
I pull away to see Jake roll his eyes in pleasure and grow right beneath me.  He scoots me up a little higher and grabs his dick to shove it right into me. He gave me his whole length, causing me to cry out. He smirks and starts thrusting into me little by little adding more length each thrust.

J: Fuck babe.
E: More daddy... Faster!
Jake starts going faster and I arch my back off the tile because it felt so damn good. We started to make out and Jakes hands soon went from my waist to my ass. He squeezed my ass and i wimp out a soft cry.
Jake pulls back from the kiss and puts his chin on my shoulder. As he kept going I started to moan out all kinds of stuff.

E: Jake oh my g-god!
J: mm
E: Give me all of it Jake, all of you in me babe.
Jake grunted as his last few thrust were long deep and slower.
We came together and Jakes fluids filled inside me. I felt warm and good inside. He looked at me and we both smiled at eachother.

E: God that was great.
J: You're great.
He kissed me and I jumped off his body and walked back into the water to wash off.

When we got out, of the shower i went to pick out one of Jakes hoodies that i had in my closet and put it on. I also put on a thong, and went to bed. Soon Jake joined me.

J: Round two?
I smirked...

GUYS 20k READS IS INSANE THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPORT GUYS ILY ❤️ Also, T10 is coming to Irving Tx. I live in Dallas and i'm not going): I'm so sad. Comment below if you are going/have seen them on tour!