Lavender 3: Last String

"Lavender!" I screamed, reaching for her with despair gripping my whole body.

She looked at me, her black eyes glistening with deep anxiety, reaching for me, trying to catch my hand.

A moment before our hands touched, there was a loud explosion and Lavender fell to the floor, barely able to carry herself through the terrible mess that happend.

"Lavender!" I screamed, trying to reach her but Jenny stops me, dragging me with a force I didn't know existed in her to the direction of the exit.

"What are you doing?!" I said angrily, my eyes met Jenny's icy gaze when I tried to struggle against her.

"It's our last chance to kill him, and it doesn't matter to me if she dies together with him. Nick, she's a murderer, you forget that." She said in a voice that was indifferent and unemotional.

"I don't care what happened, Jenny, I'm going back to her." I said angrily and at last I was released from her firm grasp.

"If you go back there you will not get out alive." Jenny said in a frozen voice.

I turned to her, examining her from head to toe; her hair, which until a month ago had been down her shoulders was now cropped, her once warm and loving eyes showed no emotion and were frozen.

She's broken.

And that's exactly why I have to go back there and make sure he'll pay for it.

"I love you, Jenny, and I'm sure you'll get over it, but I'm going back there." I said, and I turned, feeling her gaze on my back as I approached running to what now seemed to be my death.

" I said, and I turned, feeling her gaze on my back as I approached running to what now seemed to be my death

Hello everyone!!!

I decided to show you the opening of Lavender's next book, which I started working on. I don't know when the next book will come out, but I work on it vigorously and hope you can enjoy it.

Love you all!

XXX