6: Séduction

Warning! Sexual contact ahead of you!

Her soft lips were firm with my lips, full of passion as she wrapped her arms around my neck

I fought with myself to stop it. She's the one who put Jenny in a coma, she's the one who caused me all the trouble...

My thoughts evaporated as I felt her hands hovering over my body, unbuttoning my shirt. She took off my shirt, while she didn't leave my lips, and her hands slowly returned to my hands.

Then I felt the cuffs around my hands tighten.

I opened my eyes.

Lavender smiled at me maliciously and said seductively, "I think I'll use you, and then I'll leave you like that. What do you think? I have a lot of work and you're just holding me back. But there is no harm in just having some fun. To fuck you out of my system." Her rude word made the heat spread all over my body, and the desire to hold her nails in my waist. She tightened the handcuffs on me to remind me of her promise: to continue what we stopped.

"Lavender! Stop it, let me go!" I writhed, trying to free myself from the handcuffs and the sudden desire without success.

She giggled, watching me as I struggled with an amused look, "And why the hell should I do that, when you're obviously so horny? Here, let me help you out of this..." Her hand moved slowly to my waist, pulling down my belt.

"Lavender, stop!" I gasped as soon as her hand caught my cock.

She clicked her tongue, "Do you want me to stop?" She began to move her hand quickly, making me sigh with pleasure. Her hand is so soft, so fast... She sent out currents that ignited my whole body with pleasure, making my hips to move almost independently with her hand.

I was already close to coming, my breathing is short and shallow and my heart is beating quickly, sweat is running all over my body when suddenly she stops, her hand around me dick.

A moan came out of my mouth and I tried to move my hips, trying to find a way to come when she clucked her tongue and with her other hand tightened the handcuffs, making me feel a sharp pain. "Grand garçon... You asked me to stop. So I'll stop."

A frustrated groan came out of my mouth. My body burned; I knew if I didn't came soon, I'll go crazy.

"What happened?" She asked in a low voice, slowly getting of her shirt and showing a black lace bra that shows her nipples, "Your balls getting blue? Dose it hurt?"

A lot.

"Don't worry, I'll take a good care of you. So good, you couldn't walk a week." Slowly she took off her boots, staying in her purple skirt. "I think I'll stay with my skirt. I've always had a fetish for it, but I will not need this." She moves her hips, getting her black lace panties off. The pain in my lower body got stronger.