Lavender 2: Hide & Seek

"911 hello, what's you're emergency?"

"There's a body here, a man! Everything is full of blood-"

"I need you to relax, ma'am, what is your location?"

"I don't know where I am... I ran away from her... I'm afraid... Please send someone here quickly! She's gonna kill me! Please!"

"Ma'am, I need you to calm down. Is there a real danger to your life?"

"Yes!"

"By whom?"

"A woman, I don't know what she wants from me!" The woman sobbed, "Please! Help!"

"I have located your position and the security forces are on the way to you. Meanwhile I need you to stay on the line with me and stay calm."

The woman gasped, "I can hear her walking down the hall, please-!"

"I need you to stay on the line with me, what's your name?"

"A... Amanda. Amanda Clark." She whispered.

"Amanda, please stay calm, the police are on their way-"

"She's dangerous! This woman is capable of things no one else can do. I hope she'll have mercy on me and kill me quickly. "

"Ma'am-"

A blood-freezing scream sounded through the line.

"Amanda? Amanda! Answer me! Amanda?!"

Silence.

"Amanda, the forces are on the way-"

"We will no longer need your service."

"Who is this? Where is Amanda?!"

"Where she belongs."

The French accent almost blurred through the intermittent telephone line.

"Have a nice day, and I apologize for the waste of time. I'm not always getting to them before they do some nonsense like calling the police." The woman with the French accent began to giggle.

Then the line was cut off.

Second book will come out soon!

Until then,

XXX