Yes!

Everyone had gone to the cafè, for food and to get out of the room. Cody and I stayed, right now we're cuddling and watching White Chicks on his laptop. "I think Maxx is getting sick and tired of watching us act like a couple when we're not." I looked up at Cody in alarm. "What do you mean?" "Maxx thinks of you like a little sister, he said he wouldn't mind if we dated because he knows me. He's getting tired watching us act like a couple, even when we're not one." "My brothers placed bets on us. Remington and Emerson think we'll get together by the end of this year and Sebastian thinks it'll be Junior year before we're together." Cody chuckled. "I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend during the performance, but Gee said it wouldn't be till February or March. I can't wait anymore." I felt my cheeks heat up. "Is this your way of asking me to be your girlfriend?" "Only if you want to."  "You idiot, of course I do." "Then it'd be appropriate if I kissed you." I leaned over and pressed my lips to his. My hand found his cheeks and his hands trailed to my hips. I've kissed people before, but Cody felt like a whole new experience. We only kissed for a minute, breaking apart when the door opened.

"SEBASTIAN YOU OWE EMERSON AND I MONEY!" I gave Cody a look that said 'I told you'. "Did it finally happen?" I flipped Maxx off, he gasped in fake offense. "Rem did you take Max out?" "I did, it was fucking freezing out there, so you're welcome." I snickered and moved back to where I was cuddled against Cody's side. "I brought you back a coffee Lia." "Thank you Maxxy." He groaned at the nickname. "How bad does it look outside?" I took my coffee from Maxx and took a sip from it. "The storm looks like it's going out, but there is a shit ton of snow. So much that'll take awhile before we get to go outside." I pouted, leaning against a now sitting Cody. "Gee said that there will be no classes for at least a few more days." "Mom is flipping out." "Is it because she's stuck with Aunt Marie?" Aunt Marie hates me, she doesn't like that I'm adopted and that I look like a 'hoodlum'. "Pretty much, Dad won't do anything because he knows that Aunt Marie is going to be how she is." "I think she's just fed up with Marie treating her newest as a delinquent and Marie being all uppity because of how we act and look." "I wouldn't blame her."

"Whatcha doin?" I jumped and looked up at Maxx. Cody went to go hang out with his parents and I decided to go hang out in the library. I was scrolling through Tumblr. "I was scrolling through hell, what's up?" He sat down next to me and threw an arm around my shoulder. "With you getting adopted and Cody, I feel like we haven't just had metaphorical sibling time." I giggled and closed my laptop. "How about we go to our room and watch Gravity Falls, I want to catch up on season 2 and I know you haven't seen it." He agreed and we went back to our dorm room. I set up the little TV we have and cuddled up next to Maxx on his bed. "Gravity Falls is about twins who go visit their uncle in a weird town in Oregon for the summer." Maxx threw the blanket over us and I clicked on the first episode.

"Lia!" The door opened and in stepped Remington. "Shhhh Gravity Falls is on." He bowed apologetically and sat down on the edge of the bed. I paused it and looked at him. "What's up?" "I wanted to know what you were up to." "Metaphorical sibling time." He tilted his head in confusion. "Maxx is like my brother, he haven't hung out in a while."