Venom Pt. 1 (Revamped)

Mulai dari awal

" T'Challa get up !! ", I screamed across the water, hoping my voice carried over the waterfall. Erik had his knife at the ready and as he was about to swing his blade into T, Zuri interrupted.

" You're problem is with me son. Not the boy. He did none of this ! ", he intervened with his hands out in surrender.

" I'll take you too uncle James ", Erik stabbed Zuri through his chest. My hands flew to my mouth as Zuri fell backwards into the water, his body sliding off Erik's blade.

" AHHHH!! ", T'Challa yelled with fury, getting up angrily and charging for Erik but he knocked him back again by kneeing him in his rib cage. T slipped on the water and hit his head.

" Is this ya KING ?! ", he yelled at the crowd furiously.

T got up again but his attempt failed and Erik punched him in the abdomen and kneed his head back into the water.

" The Black Panther who's suppose to lead you into the future ?! ", He roared.

" Is there nothing that can be done ? ", I heard Ayo call from behind me.

Erik turned back to T'Challa and picked him up over his shoulders.

" YIELD T'CHALLA ! ", I screamed.

I watched Erik carry T'Challa towards the edge of the rocks just over the water falls. I dropped down to my knees in utter weakness.

" wait PLEASE ! PLEASE NO - ", before I could finish, Erik threw my Husband into the waters of warrior falls.

" NOOOO!!!! ", Romanda screamed.

Thinking quickly I knew I had to do something. I ran for Erik in a blind fury, clawing at his back. He turned around and harshly pushed me into the water, knocking the wind out of me. I coughed harshly, drawing my hands in front of me, trying to formulate some kind of power. Nothing was coming out of my hands. My powers weren't working. My powers weren't fucking working. I stared frantically at him, crawling backwards in the water as he walked towards me clearly telling me to back up. I didn't back down. I scrambled back up to my feet ready to hit him again but before my punch could connect I immediately passed out.

" Harper ", I felt something damp on my face and a soft voice in my ear.

" Harper ...", it became louder. I was greeted with a bright light. I opened my eyes to see Nakia cooling me down with a cold rag. When my eyes adjusted to the bright lights of the lab I took a look around me. Shuri, Romanda and A Caucasian man all stood around me.

Then a replay of everything that happened popped up. My body seized up with tears as I started whimpering and then my whimpering turned to wailing. Nakia shushed me, holding my hand as I completely lost....Completely lost my mind. Nobody really had comforting words. Everyone was broken apart. What could they say ? That' everything was going to be okay ? That would be a lie. A complete lie.

" You have to be strong Harper. You have to be strong for the Prince in your belly ", Nakia sniffled beside me. I forgot all about my pregnancy.

" It doesn't even matter anymore ", I cried.

" Yes it does. That baby needs you Harper ", Romanda stood by my side. She looked like she'd been crying for quite awhile.