Chapter 3: 7 years later Part 2

It was now the weekend and Robbie and I were over at Margaret's house. Margaret and Jack got married about 6 years ago and they have a daughter, Esther. Robbie and Esther were best friends, they would play with their dolls together and sometimes play 'house', it always made Jack, Margaret and I giggle.
"So how was your date last night?" Margaret took a sip of her wine.
"He's... fine" I said.
I wasn't looking for any one, I had only been on a few dates since Robbie was born. Margaret was trying to get me to go out more and wanted me to find someone. I only really went out on Friday cause she knew this guy from her spin class and to be honest, I did it to get her off my back. The other dates were either with guys my co-workers would set me up with or guys (such as the waiter at the diner or the barista at the coffee shop) who I never had any interest in, but where nice enough.
"I'm happy with it just being Robbie and I" I said, taking a sip of my water.
"Leave her alone Maggie" Jack chimed in.
She shook her head, taking another sip, "Ok, fine."
Margaret had been my only friend since we graduated college. When I finally told her about my pregnancy she was much happier than I thought. I thought she'd hate me for keeping a secret from her but turns out, she was just concerned about the baby and I being supported, and she's been by my side ever since.