Chapter 10: Dreams

*So decided to try something different for this chapter, a little more sexy and sultry, as we are now getting closer to the good parts... so it's going to most likely be rated R from now on, maybe PG 13 at some points but I'm not sure. Okay :)*

I laid in bed that night just staring up at the ceiling. I couldn't fall asleep for the life of me. Mainly because 1. What happened earlier and 2. It was boiling. The heat was the one thing I couldn't stand about summer. I looked at the red balloon that was tied to my bed rail at the my feet and my mind went back to Penny. He was so, interesting to me. Also scary but I can see something deep down inside him. All I wanted to know was what he was... what he wanted... I wanted to know more. A lot more.

I was fast asleep laying down on my back when he entered the room. All I could feel was the bed dip and the pressure of his body against mine. I opened my eyes to see his fierce amber eyes looking directly into mine. His silk gloves laid by my head. I felt so calm when I suddenly got this feeling of intense pleasure, like none I've felt ever before. His hands were by head and he was clothed in his suit, I had no idea how he was doing this, but I didn't want him to stop. I was moaning so loudly I'm sure Greg could hear me.

As I reached my climax Penny bent his head down close to my ear and whispered "good girl" which cause goosebumps to rise all over my body.

I woke up sweating, completely baffled by what just happened. It was a dream, I knew that, but it felt so real. How did he do that? Obviously it was my imagination, but did I really just have a sex dream about a clown? I sat up and my eyes immediately landed on the red balloon. I had to see him.

I ran back Neibolt St in the rain, wearing my red raincoat. I entered the house and called out his name. I waited for a response. I'm not sure if he could even hear me, wherever he is, but I have to find out. He appeared from behind me.

"Yes?" he answered.

Seeing him again, looking into his face I didn't know what to say. I just ran here almost as an instinct, not sure of a plan. My wet hair clung to my face, water droplets dropping down my forehead. Penny reached out his hand and pushed the strands back. His eyes were blue now, a beautiful blue I had never seen before. As if something took over my again, I grabbed the collar of his suit and crashed my lips onto his. It took him a moment for him to respond but then he began to kiss me back. It quickly became heated as he grabbed me by waist, lifting me into the air. I wrapped my legs around his big torso and my arms around his neck. The kiss deepens even more, Penny using his long, thick tongue on the inside of my mouth. I broke free to take a breath. I looked into his eyes in shock.

"Was it really you?" I asked, referring to my dream I had earlier.

He gave me a smile, coming close to my ear.

He licked it with his tongue then uttered the two words "good girl" and the goosebumps returned.