Chapter 7: Pennywise

I stood at the foot of my bed, frozen in fear and shaking, holding out the pocket knife. I could feel myself start to cry and tears began to roll down my face. My clothes parted, making my heart feel like a million pounds on my chest. Once again the familiar red balloon floated into sight. It stopped about 2 feet away from me and stood completely still. The room was silent, the only noise was my loud breathing. Then the balloon popped, I jumped and then from behind the balloon stood a clown. He was giant, standing at almost 7 feet tall and his costume was massive. He lunged at me and I screamed. My once open door flung shut with force. I was lifted up into the air by my arms and brought face to face with the clown. His eyes were glowing, but not in a good way, they looked evil. I starred into them, sobbing. He opened his mouth to show his two bucked teeth, then suddenly, he stopped. He looked at me so oddly, almost with shock. He held me by the arm for a few more moments before dropping me, making me hit my head on my side table. I could feel my heart beat through the wound and held my head in my hand. I looked up and the clown was gone. I started to hyperventilate and then, I passed out.

*Authors note*
Super short chapter, sorry!
Hope you're enjoying it!

x, PurpleBookWorm