Chapter 11: Trance

I stare into Penny's eyes, they were still the same striking blue colour and I couldn't help but fall a bit in love with them. His left eye began to move to the side while the left stayed, still looking at me. He set me down, gently this time.

"Why are you here?" he asked, walking away.

I stood there dumbfounded, "because of the dream, I mean, what was-"

"I wasn't expecting you to come now." he said, now completely turned around, his back to me. "Because I've never felt that way before." I said lowly.  "I needed to see you."

He turned around on his heels, "I know you've never felt that way. I wanted to show you what were missing with that boy" he said in a low growl tone as he looked away to the ground.

How does he know I've never felt that way? He knows about Harry?

"What boy?" I asked, trying to finally get an answer out of him.

"That boy you would walk around with, holding hands with, kissing." his eyes began to glow as he hissed those last few words.

Was he following me?

"He's gone. I've been alone." I said trying to calm him.

He took a deep breath, "you're worried my dear."

I have to admit I was, his glowing eyes were no longer the beautiful blue but back to the dark, horrid amber colour.

"(Y/N) doesn't need to be worried about Pennywise" he said deeply, lowering his head. "Pennywise is fine." he said, back in the high voice he seems to switch in and out from.

He had a slight lisp, it was adorable. Why am I thinking this way? Why did I kiss him? Why am I here? The reality of the situation finally hit me and fear began to rise in my body. Not fear of Pennywise, but almost fear of his power. He had a hold on me, had me a trance like state that kept me coming back for him. Kept him in my mind and had me almost wanting  him.

"(Y/N) is afraid.)" he seems to like use names, not "you", "me", very rarely did he speak that way. "I'm not afraid of you." I said standing tall, putting my shoulders back as to convince myself I was more confident then I really was.  Pennywise walked away and the sudden pull came back to me. I must follow him. 

   The house was disturbing, it had such a dark atmosphere which felt so thick, like you could cut it with a knife. Penny had seemingly disappeared, but I could still feel his presence.

"Come find me" he said his sing-songy voice.

It sounded like it was coming from above me. I made my way up the large staircase to the left. Each step creaked as my converse made contact with them. I looked around at all the cobwebs that seem hand from over every inch of this house. I came up to the first floor, dust and broken pieces of furniture lay on the ground. The staircase continued up to what I thought may be the attic but I decided to stay on this floor and explore. Old chairs and couches stood randomly all over. Exposed wooden beams looked like they can crack at any second and the whole house would fall. Branches from the giant tree that was in the front yard has made their way in through the window. I looked around seeing a small  hallway, at the end was a room. The door was open, a mattress laying in the middle of the floor.

"Penny?" I called out.

"HeHeHe over here" his voice whispered from behind me.

It seemed to be coming from another room, this one with the door locked. I pushed the door open, expecting to see him. Instead, it was a room full of clown statues, all different but all insanely creepy. I was hesitant to walk inside but the force pulled me in. My heart began racing, no matter who you are if you walked into a dark room full of clown statues, you'd be afraid.

"Boo!" came from behind me.

I screamed, feeling large hands grab my waist and spin me around. There stood Pennywise, a large grin on his face and his eyes the soft amber colour.

"What the hell" I said screaming to his face.

His face fell, his eyes beginning to glow slightly, "we were playing a game."

"I was looking for you!"

"You were taking too long." he said in a low growl.

"You won." I said sighing, giving up.

His smiled retuned as a laugh escape his lips, "now for my reward."

I don't remember us agreeing to a reward...

"Which is what?" I was scared to know the answer.

I must have shown my sudden fear on my face because Penny then moved his hands from my waist to my face.

"Oh shh shh. It'll be fun."