Chapter 27: Red

*first off I'd just like to say thanks for 200 views! (Or whatever they are called on here) I'm just doing this story for fun so thanks for checking it out*

   It's been a few days since that night with Penny and I still couldn't stop thinking about it. I was sitting down in the common room eating breakfast, slightly smirking to myself as I though about him and a voice came out of no where, interrupting my daydream.
"What are you smiling about? I looked at see Margaret, her head tilted to the side. She had her short hair tied up in a small bun and had no makeup on, which is unlike her.
"Nothing." Was all I replied with, setting down my breakfast burrito in front of me. I began bouncing my leg up and down under the table, something I did when I was uncomfortable or nervous.
"Can I sit?" She asked, pointing at the empty seats surrounding me.
I nodded my head and she took a seat at the chair opposite of mine.
"I know you probably don't wanna talk to me right now but I just wanted to say I'm sorry. Damn, Matt confessed to everything, I should have known you wouldn't do that me." She said shaking her head.
"It's ok-"
"No it's not" she said before I could even finish my sentence. "You're my best friend! Matt wasn't worth all that drama. Ugh, I can't even think about him now." She placed her head in her palm. "I broke up with him"
Thank god.
"Well thanks for apologizing..." I didn't know what else to say.
"Do you want to maybe go the mall after school? We can have dinner there too if you want? Catch up?" She looked at me with her hazel eyes which were filled with sorrow and hope.
"Okay... yeah that sounds great. I need to buy a new skirt anyways." I said, getting up to make my way to class.
"Why what happened to it?" She asked.
I froze, "oh um I spilled something on it." I said on the spot.
"Oh boo. Yeah I'm sure we can get one" she said as we both walked out of the building and to our classes.

   We were sitting in the mall, sharing our favourite food court meal, pretzel bites. It wasn't a substantial dinner, but it worked and we loved them. We talked all about Matt admitting to kissing me. Apparently one night when Margaret wouldn't put out for him he said "fine your friend was a better kisser anyways." and after that he basically said he kissed me but he knew I wanted it. That was end of their relationship...
We walked around the mall, going into different clothing stores. I ended up finding a skirt and it was adorable. Hopefully Penny won't rip this one.
"Ooh (Y/N) lets go in here." Margaret poked my side.
"No Maggie, why would we go into a lingerie store?"
"Because, we're now both single and deserve to feel sexy for ourselves." She said as she pulled me into the store.
I took a look around, thinking maybe Penny would like it if I bought something like this, even though he'd probably rip it and to be honest, I'm not sure he would even notice... but it would make me feel good. I came across a few pieces that were cute but nothing that stood out. Then, I saw it, it was a bright red set with a long top and cute shorts. Nothing too sexy but definitely a step up from my nude bras and cotton underwear.
"Oh my god that I would look amazing on you, try it on!" Margaret exclaimed.
I was actually a bit surprised when it fit me as well as it did. It made my boobs and butt look good and the colour really bounced off my skin tone.
Margaret found something too, this baby blue set that really compliments her figure.
I arrived back at my door room, having said goodbye to Margaret downstairs. I was back to thinking about Penny, I hadn't seen him in a couple days since he was out hunting but i hoped he'd be back soon.
Then i started think, maybe I should drop by Neibolt for a while? Wait for him? He wasn't usually more than a couple days. I could bring my book and come back here at night...Would that be crazy? To surprise him?
I began to pack up my backpack, placing a book, a flashlight and a sandwich (in case I got hungry) in it. I was about to zip it up when I saw my lingerie from the mall laying out on my blanket. I thought for a moment, pursing my lips. Then I grabbed it, folded it and put it inside.

Lingerie