Chapter Thirty-Seven

Elly's Point of View

I am in the cold whiteness again. I open my eyes and sit up. I see Celeste stand ing over me.
"I'm dead?" I ask.
"Yes, I'm sorry Elly." She whispered.
"They will get their souls?" I ask standing up.
"Yes, all of them." She says. "The mate bond is back."
"That's good." Tears fill my eyes. "Landyn," I whisper.
"He will join us soon." She says looking down. The floor becomes transparent, almost like glass. Doctors swarm my body and Landyn stares, heartbroken. He sobs and screams begging me to come back.
"I'm sorry Landyn." I whisper. "Their deaths had to mean something." The doctors give up, leaving Landyn with my body.
"I never got to marry you." He said sobbing. My heart broke, and I fell to my knees. "I never got to make you my wife. I never had a life with you," he sobbed, he took my hand, holding it to his cheek. "I'm so sorry Elly."
"I love you Landyn!"I yell sobbing with him. I feel a burning in my chest. I scream and claw at my chest, begging the pain to stop. "What is happening?" I ask Celeste. She smiles at me.
"You'll see Elly." I scream and feel myself grow stronger. I open my eyes, the pain suddenly gone. I stand up, holding my head higher.
"What happened?"
"You are a goddess now Elly." She whispers.
"What?" I ask my eyes widening. She smiles at me.
"I want of move on, with my mate and children. You are the new Moon Goddess."
"What about Landyn?" I ask looking down at my mate.
"He will kill himself soon." Sorrow fills my heart knowing there is nothing I can do. "But he will be with you. You both will be gods."
"We will never have children?" I say tears filling my eyes.
"No, you will both go back to Earth. You will still be alive, just gods."
"We will both be together?" I ask hopefully.
"Forever." She whispers.
"What about you?"
"It is time for me to die. Since I have been forgotten I was forced to stay here, alone. Now I can finally die, with my family. Goodbye Elly, it was an honor to meet you." She lowers her head in respect. "Goodbye Elly." She wipers once more before disappearing. Tears filled my eyes and I look back a Landyn. Will we finally get out happy ending? Or will we both be forced to endure our lives without each other? I watch him stagger to his feet. We walks upstairs into the bathroom. I close my eyes, I cannot see him. I cannot see him die. I hear his sobs as he cries for his lost love. We can be together.

Landyn's Point of View

I open my eyes to the whiteness I had been forced to endure last time I died. I open my eyes and search for Elly. I see her standing over me.
"Elly!" I jump up and hold her in my arms. I pull away, she looks different.
"We can go back Landyn! They have their souls, I am the Moon Goddess now." She says.
"What? How?"
"Celeste left, she went with her family. We can go back to Earth, we will both be gods. We can finally have family. We can finally have forever!" She says hugging me.
"What do I have to do?"
"Just wait, when you feel the pain we're almost there." She says kissing me. "Forever my love." She says smiling. I feel the pain in my chest and I cry out. I fall to my knees and she holds my hand. I can't help but smile through the pain, we will have forever.

•••
Okay so this is a little confusing. If you have any questions feel free to ask me! I'm will be happy to answer them! So this is the last chapter, only the epilogue is left. Don't be sad I had so much fun writing this! Comment, vote, and check our my other stories!