Chapter Twenty-Two

Elly's Point Of View

Once we get to to the dance floor we begin to sway to the music.
"You know, you are the first Luna the werewolf community has seen in almost two hundred years." I nod and he smiles. "And you are not what I thought you be like at all."
"What did you think I would be like?" I ask raising an eyebrow jokingly.
"Weaker, for starters." He says smirking.
"That is a very sexist thing to say!" I say with fake horror. He chuckles and shakes his head.
"I guess it is." I see a few more people have begun to dance around us.
"Do you have any family?" I ask him.
"I have a son, Luke. He is twelve." He looks down, taking a deep breath. "I have done horrible things Elly. Things I can't even confess to myself. Why would the Moon Goddess give me my soul back, I am undeserving. People like Landyn and Avril deserve their souls." I wince as he said Landyn's name, but I shake my head.
"If you feel guilty, you have your humanity, and anyone with humanity is deserving of their soul." He smiles and lets out a deep breath.
"I still don't think the Moon Goddess with give me my soul."
"I was talking to her, while in the meeting."
"You can talk to her?" He asks.
"Yes, and she said I could trust you, she said you were a good man."
"I killed my mate," he said his eyes becoming hard.
"You feel remorse, and that's all you need to get your soul." I look over his shoulder and see Brad is watching us. Caden turns and sees him.
"I think someone's is looking for you." He says smiling.
"Yeah, I got to go, I'll see you later Caden." I say smiling.
"It was nice to meet you Elly. Tomorrow there will be many more rouges in the world." He says smiling.
"Hopefully not too many." I walk over to Brad and smile.
"How did the meeting go?"
"You heard the speech, it went really well. He is going to tell his pack about their souls tomorrow." I say. He smiles.
"The effect you have on people is just amazing." I smile and see Dustin sitting in the corner alone.
"I'll talk to you later." He nods and I walk over to Dustin. I sit next to him at he table and he looked up surprised.
"Elly-"
"I told you to come to me if you were feeling awful and we could have a pity party." I say.
"You were dancing with Alpha Caden, I didn't want to interrupt."
"Is your wolf still talking to you?" I ask.
"He stopped yesterday, I don't think I am going to make it Elly. I feel more weak everyday."
"Stop Dustin, you are going to make it. I am going to get you soul back, and you will survive."
"I need her, I need her Elly." He whispers.
"If I can make it you can too!" I say.
"You have the Moon Goddess on your side Elly."
"So do you, she let you feel the bond."
"You have her wolf, you are stronger than me."
"Eden hasn't said anything since Landyn died, I think she's dead." I whisper.
"Elly-"
"If I can make it, you can." I stand up and walk away. If I stay any longer I will cry and ruin Avril's creation. I walk out of the room and down the hall. I clench my teeth, trying to hold back the tears. I run down the hall faster, my heels clicking on the tile floor. I turn the corner and stop banging my fist against the wall. "Dammit Landyn, I shouldn't have to do this alone." I says clenching my teeth harder.
"Elly?" A voice says. I see Samson walking towards me. "Are you okay?" He asks.
"No," I whisper. "My heart hurts." I whisper pushing on my chest. I whimper and bite my lip.
"Elly, you look so pale, here sit down." He says helping me sit down. I slide down the wall, clutching my chest. "Elly, oh god please don't pass out. Stay awake, come on Elly!" He says. He touches my forehead and curses. I whimper and close my eyes.
"Landyn!" I yell. The pain in my chest is almost overwhelming.
"Oh god, stay here!" He says. I hear him run down the hall and run back a few minutes later. My breaths are shallow and my head is spinning.
"Elly?" A voice says next to me. I open my eyes and see Brad kneeling over me. He touches my forehead and curses. "Your burning up, Beta Samson, get me a cool cloth. And don't tell anyone else at the party, or they won't agree to getting their souls back." Samson looks confused for a second bouncing on his feet. "Please, she might die." Samson nods and runs off in the opposite direction of the party. "You'll be okay Elly."
"Tell Dustin, just because I died, doesn't mean he can." I say my voice hoarse.
"Your not going to die Elly." He says. I close my eyes and slump against the wall.
"I need him Brad, I am going to die." I feel my body getting weaker and Brad grabs my shoulders. I feel him shaking me, but it feels so far away.

•••
What do you think happened to Elly? Do you think she is going to die? Would I be that cruel to kill her? New chapter will be up tomorrow, so you will have to wait until then...sorry! Comment, vote and check out my other stories!!