Chapter Eleven

Elly's Point Of View

I see Brad pacing back and forth outside. When he sees me his eyes widen. He takes a step forward and Landyn stepped in front of me giving him a small growl.
"We need to find Shreya, please help me!"
"Yeah, don't worry, we'll find her." I say stepping around Landyn. He lets out a small growl and I shake my head.
"Geeez Landyn, you said I could come if I didn't get out of your sight, well you can see me!" I say smiling. He only chuckles and shakes his head.
"Where did you last see her?" Brad asks me.
"We were running, into the forest,"I say pointing to where we ran in. "I was tackled, but Eden said Shreya made it out."
"Eden?"
"My wolf." Brad nods and starts to walk into the forest and I start to follow him. Landyn grabs my hand and pulls me back closer to him.
"Don't wonder off and stay close to me." He whispers before letting go of my hand. I nod and follow Brad again. I see him standing in the clearing with his back to me.
"Brad?" I call jogging over to him. I stop, gasping when I see what he is looking at.
"Elly?" Landyn calls. He walks into the clearing and stops next to me. Shreya is standing in font of a man. They are staring at each other and Shreya has tears in her eyes. She turns her head slightly to look at us.
"Do you feel the bond?" She asks him, her voice shaking. He only smirks at her. He takes a step closer, but she doesn't move.
"Not in the slightest, little witch." Shreya gasps and nods.
"Then kill me, I can't kill you." Brad takes a step forward, but Shreya's hand flicks and he stops, gasping. He opens his mouth to scream, but no sound comes out.
"I will gladly kill you." He say stepping forward again. "Won't you at least defend yourself?" He asks.
"No, I feel the bond. Even though it will kill me, I love it." She looks up at him. "And I love you." He blinks, surprised, but it is soon replaced with a snarl.
"I don't care."
"Then kill me, please. I can't live without my mate." He grabs her by the neck and I open my mouth to scream. I can't move when I try to take a step forward.
"I have such a weak, pathetic mate!" He spits in her face. She winces and closes her eyes.
"Tell me your name, please." She whispers with her eyes still closed.
"Clarence." He says. He snaps her neck and she crumples to the ground. The spell is broken and we all fall forward. Brad jumps up and runs at Clarence. He tackles his and starts to punch him.
"You killed her!" He yells. Clarence rolls over and starts punching Brad. I begin to shake and Eden takes over. I shift not my blue wolf and jump onto Clarence. I growl in his face, baring my teeth. Landyn shifts and stands over Clarence. He shifts underneath me and I narrow my eyes at his black wolf.
"Enough!" Celeste yells. "I gifted Shreya with the bond liked she asked me. I told her it will most likely get her killed, but she didn't care. She knew this was going to happen. She wanted to make a difference, and she did. Clarence, you felt the bond. A small piece of it, and now you feel the lack of a bond. I t is the most painful thing anyone can ever go through. Few can endure it, since you killed her it will be so much worse. Brad, Lanyn, and Elly come with me. Leave Shreya here for now." She starts to walk away and I shift back looking at Shreya. Tears fill my eyes and I begin sobbing. I follow Celeste and I hear Brad and Landyn following.

•••
Comment, vote and check out my other stories. Tell me what you thought of this very sad chapter.