Chapter Ten

Landyn's Point of View

I pulled Elly to my chest and sniffed the side of her neck
"I though I lost you." I whispered. "You have a wolf?"
"Her name is Eden." Her soft voice said. "She is Celeste's wolf." I nod and she wraps her tiny arms around my chest. Standing on her tiptoes she lays her head on my shoulder. "Where is Shreya and Avril? And Brad?"
"Brad went to look for Shreya, and Avril is in the infirmary tending to the other wolves."
"We killed so many." She whispers. I hug her tighter and she looks up at me.
"I wish I could I feel guilty, but having you in my arms makes up for it." I say to her. She buries her head in my neck and I smile.
"Alpha?" A timid voice asks. I turn my head and see a lower ranking she-wolf looking at me with her head lowered in submission.
"What is it?" She looks up through her green eyes. I low my shoulders slightly, trying not to seem so aggressive. The girl couldn't be older than fifteen. Elly pulls her head out of my neck and turns to the girl. I pull Elly against me so she can't walk away. The girl has her mouth open as if she is at a loss for words.
"I-I..." I raise my eyebrow at her and she gasps, looking scared. Elly tried to wiggle out of my hold, but I tighten my grip on her. She sigh, but stops struggling. "I want to help you." She finally says.
"Why?"
"I want a mate, I want a soul." She says tears filling her eyes again.
"You have a soul," Elly says speaking up. The girl looks at her with awe and hope shining in her eyes.
"Really?" Elly nods.
"You want to love someone, that requires a soul. Now all we have to do if find everyone else a soul." Elly says smiling. "What is your name?" She asks.
"Vevina, Luna." She said lowering her head.
"Elly." Vivian smiled and kept her eyes in the floor.
"My parents will be missing me, it was nice meeting you." She hurried down the hallway.
"Celeste will be happy." I hummed in agreement and led her back to our room. I sat her down on the bed and started to look if she was hurt. I ran my fingers over the claw marks on her arm.
"Who did this?"
"He's dead." She said. "Eden killed him."
"For that I am happy." I mumbled sitting next to her. I ran my fingers through my hair and she laid her head on my shoulder.
"Can we go see if Shreya is okay?"
"Yeah, lets go help Brad look, but I don't want you out of my sight."

•••
What did you think of this chapter? Comment, vote, and check out my other stories! Also I finished The Funeral yesterday so be sure to check it out!