Chapter Four

Elly's Point Of View

"We'll go and come back with him." Avril says. The door opens and I hear them leave. I stay with my head buried in his neck, enjoying the sparks I feel.

"I have a question." I mumble into his neck.

"Hmm?"

"Werewolves lost their humanity, and yet you and your sister are so nice..." I trial off.

"Not all werewolves lost their humanity, my family have fought had to keep ours." I nod against his neck. "Elly?" I pull myself out of his neck and look him in the eyes. "I'm glad I found you." Those words filled me with warmth and happiness. I smile and look into his eyes.

"I'm happy I found you too." I whisper. I hear voices outside the door and I hide myself in his neck again. He wraps his arms around me, making me feel protected. The door opened and I hear people enter.

"Alpha, you have a mate?" I hear a man say in a hushed whisper.

"I do, and I need you to contact the Mood Goddess."

"It's not that easy, she has to want to be contacted." He said.

"Brad, she made the bond, why wouldn't she want to be contacted?" Avril says.

"Fine, I'll do it." I pull my head up and look at the man. He looks like Shreya, but he has green eyes instead of her blue. He gives me a small smile.

"I'm Brad," he says.

"I'm Elly." I whisper, leaning back into Landyn.

"Lets get this over with." Avril says.

"Don't talk about the Moon Goddess that way!" Shreya says hitting Avril in the arm. Avril only rolls her eyes. Shreya and Brad grabbed hands and closed their eyes, chanting. Landyn wrapped his arms around me, making me feel calmer, though I was still petrified. Shreya opened her eyes at the same time as Brad. A silvery figure appeared. I cowered back into Landyn and he held me tighter. The Moon Goddess stood up looking us in the eye. The silvery light around her faded and she stood before us as real as Avril. She looked at Avril, Shreya, Brad and Landyn, her eyes finally settling on me. She stared at me for awhile before a small smile graced her face. She has light blue hair and purple eyes. She has the palest skin I have ever seen. She was petit, but stood up tall. She looked young, in her early twenties, though age was deceiving.

"I am the Moon Goddess." She said. "You have summoned me, I have been waiting. I made the bond between Landyn and Elly stronger than it has ever been. You two are to change the word." She turned her harsh eyes to Avril, Brad, and Shreya. "Get out." They all scrambled out of the room closing the door behind her. I cowered even farther into Landyn. He tightened his hold on me. Her eyes softened, seeing how scared I was. "I'm not going to hurt you, and neither is anyone else. Landyn, you need to protect her with your life, like a mate should. I have no control over the rest of the werewolves, but you do. You need to restore order in this world. Or it will always be full of killers. Elly, you need to trust him, he won't hurt you. Landyn, get out." She says. "I need to speak to Elly alone." He nods and slides me off his lap.

"It will be okay." He whispers soothingly. I hold onto his hand for dear life.

"I won't hurt you Elly." He pulls his hand from my grip and walks out the door. I look back up at the Moon Goddess shaking slightly. She sits on the bed next to me. She grabs my hand, I flinch but don't pull away. "I know your scared, I know what happened to your family. Landyn and nothing to do with that, he killed the people who did it. He's been trying to restore the order for awhile now. Granted he didn't want a mate, but now he has one and you're all he wants." She leans forward, "he needs you, now that the bond is so strong if you were to leave him it would kill him. It would also kill you. You need each other to survive. Keep that in mind Elly." She said standing up. "You're the only one who can summon me whenever you want to, just think of me and I will come. No one else will be able to see me, except for Landyn."

"Moon Goddess?" I ask quietly, unsure of what to call her.

"Celeste." She said smiling.

"Celeste, why pick me? I'm just a human."

"Yes you're human, but your smart, strong, and I know you can handle this. Make me proud Elly." She said smiling. She disappeared with the same silvery light she appeared with.