Chapter Thirteen

Elly's Point Of View

They lowered Shreya's coffin into the ground, silent tears fell down my cheeks, but Brad was sobbing beside me. I could take my eyes away from the wooden casket that hide the beautiful witch. She wanted a mate, even if it killed her. She wanted love, and I couldn't blame her for that. I hope Clarence dies, and I hope he is in unimaginable pain. I know I shouldn't think this, but I want him to die. I want him to suffer. How can you take away this poor girl's life? She loved him, and he killed her.

"Lets go in," Landyn whispered, his voice hollow and broken. I follow him inside and into his room.

"I want him to die." I whisper. He grabs my chin and forces me to look up. His eyes are red and puffy, but his face is composed.

"Don't tarnish your pure mind with such thoughts. Celeste said he would get what he deserves." I nod and lay down on the bed. He lays next to me and I quickly fall asleep.

•••

I wake up to yelling and the door being banged on. I jump up, as does Landyn. The door smashes down and I see ten men standing at the threshold of the door. They raise their guns and smirk.

"Don't move, or I blow you mate's head off, that goes for both of you." He says. Three of the men come in. One restrains me and two restrain Landyn. "Lets go." He barks. I feel and sting of a needle in my arm and I try to pull my arm away. I feel my eyes dropping and I was dropped to the floor. I hear the sound of a struggle, but so sounded so far away. My eyes closed. I hope Landyn made it out alive.

•••

Again short, but I really have to study. Where do you think they are taking them? Who do you think they are? Comment, vote and check out my other stories!