Killing My Mate

All those sickly sweet werewolf stories are wrong, werewolves are soulless creatures. They didn't start out that way, no they were kind and protective over humans. But all that changed. Humans found out about them, so they killed. They massacred almost all the humans. They were tired of hiding in secret. They took over the humans and ruled over them. The Moon Goddess gave each werewolf a mate, before they turned evil. They loved and cherished their mates, but not anymore. Now if a werewolf finds their mate, they kill them. They kill them because their mates are their only weakness. It hurts them, but they are cruel and ruthless. If both mates are werewolves, they see who can kill each other first, but if one mate is a human they don't stand a chance. No matter what the Moon Goddess does she can't stop the werewolves from killing their mates.

This is the story of the sweet, shy nerd named Elly. She was unfortunate enough to be the mate of the alpha of the Whisper Ice Pack, Landyn. The pack is named because its fist alpha was a white wolf, as is Landyn. The bond between the two is stronger than others. Landyn doesn't know if he can kill the sweet, shy girl. Will Landon kill her? Or will he turn the tables and protect his mate from his family?