"Skye, Ron's not a bad boy. He's a whole new category of bad! He's... dangerous."

I ceased walking immediately, by now we were in the parking lot half way to her car, and turned to glared at her.

"Ron would never hurt me or let anyone else hurt me," I snarled at her.

She winced, "I know you think he's just misunderstood and you can help him, but you can't. He is who he is."

"I don't need to help him, he's perfectly fine," I snapped.

"Do you even know what he does?" she retorted, "He sells and does drugs, he gets into fights, he uses girls like most guys use napkins!"

I don't know why I was so defensive of him. I shouldn't be feeling anything towards him, but as Kara so nicely pointed out Chace technically never said we were together and that made me feel much more safe admitting those feelings to Ron.

"Look," I spat, "I'm not jumping into bed with the guy, I'm not even sure I want to be with him. I just want to see what happens."

She sighed and decided to give up on me, "Okay."

"See you late, Kara," I smiled wearily and walked away.

I started to walk down the block because I didn't like the thought of spending more time with Kara. I was looking down at my feet when I saw a black truck stop next to me from the corner of my eye.

"Skye!" I heard a mumbled voice call.

I looked up to Ron driving the car waiting for me. I walked over to the window and he rolled it down for me. We starred at each other for a moment before he finally spoke.

"Want a ride?" he offered.

"Actually I wanted to talk to you," I told him softly.

"Uh, okay," he answered caught off graud, "Want to get in? I'll take you home and you can talk."

I thought about getting in the car with Ron, but such a close space didn't seem so good for this conversation. I liked Ron, but that didn't mean I needed to sleep with him in the back of his truck.

"No," I answered quickly. He gave me a weird look and parked his car. He stepped out to talk to me, which surprised me to say the least.

"What's up?" he asked. He looked so perfect and I decided right then and there that the only way I could chose what to do about Ron and Chace was to kiss Ron too.

I leaped foward, wraped my arms around his neck and kissed him. It took him a minute to realizewhat happened. Soon enough his lips reacted with mine. His arms wrapped around my waist to keep my waist pressed against his. My whole body tingled with pleasure when he traced my lips with he tongue begging for entrance into my mouth. I let him in and rapidly discovered what a great decision that was.

I moaned and shivered against his chest. I felt the corner of his lips twitch up. I pulled back slowly and opened my eyes to stare up at him. We starred into each other's eyes, smiling like idiots.

I gasped and broke away from him. He frowned and I saw him open his mouth to say something, but I spoke first.

"Bye Ron," I whispered and gave him a little wave before walking away.

I felt my lips tingle with the taste of Ron lingering there. Then I thought of Chace's kisses. Immediately I discovered this was going to be the hardest choice I would have to make.

A/N: So I'm going to camp where they don't allow internet, phones, or ipod- I swear I'm going to die without my ipod- so I probably wouldn't upload until around the Monday after next. Half of you and routing for Chace and the other half is routing for Ron. Ugh, this is hard for me. Also does anyone know who I should pick to be Ron? Comment, vote, and fan!