"I Am the Sanctuary"

I wake up to the feel of lips on my cheeks, I open my eyes and see Andy's face close to mine, I turn my head without thinking and accidentally connect our lips. I feel half asleep but yet wide awake as Andy places his hands on my cheeks and he moves us so I'm sitting on his lap.

I feel him trail his hands to my hips as I wrap my fingers in his hair, I begin grinding slowly on him as I moan in the kiss. He begins taking my shirt off when my hands go on his, I break the kiss and look him in the eyes. No sign of lust in his eyes, just love.

"Andy.." I whisper.

"Shhh, just let it happen," He shushes me, reattaching our lips.

I allow him to take my shirt off as he takes his off. His hands roam my body and I work his belt off.

"And-Whoa!" We hear a voice.

I jump off of Andy's lap and look toward the door to see Jake standing there, I grab my shirt and cover my breast area even though I still have my bra on.

"Um Andy Scout is here looking for you," Jake rushes out and walks away.

I groan as I realize what I was about to do with him after what I said to him yesterday.

"Fuck," I mumble as I throw on my shirt.

I feel Andy's hand take mine, I pull my hand from his and back away.

"Did you tell Scout that you don't love her?" I ask him.

"Well, no not exactly, not yet," Andy stands up.

"We're leaving this venue tomorrow morning, tell her today," I look him in the eye, dead serious but then sigh, "I can't make you, but if you want to show me you love me, you will tell her about the song and your feelings,"

I stare at Andy's chest and see all of the marks other women have made. My eyes meet his as my expression falls. He puts his shirt back on. "I'm sorry," He says softly, knowing how hurt I am. I just turn and walk out of the lounge area, past Scout, and off the bus.

I spend the day walking around the venue, watching the bands play, helping out and exploring the area we're in.

Now it's getting dark, people are packing up and getting ready to start the party since we're leaving this area tomorrow. I haven't seen the guys all day, I know they played today sometime but I didn't watch.

I walk on the bus and get changed into a sleeveless Misfits ripped shirt, shorts and Doc Martins. I put my hair in a ponytail and wrap a black kerchief around my head. I clean my piercings and tattoo.

I leave the bus and see the party has begun. I walk around and get a drink.

"Hey," I say as I see TJ.

"Hey Red," TJ says.

Red is my new nickname from him since my hair is red.

"How did things go with Andy?" TJ questions as we walk around together.

"Complicated, he told me he loves me that night at the party and that a song he wrote that the title gives the impression that it's about his ex girlfriend is actually about me, him and I had made up but then his ex girlfriend showed up and he kissed her, well, she kissed him but he kissed her back, so of course I got mad, he told me he doesn't love her but then him and I almost had sex, and I told him to tell her the truth and that's about it," I explain what happened in a nutshell.

"That does sound complicated, has he told her yet?"

"I don't know, that was this morning and I haven't seen him all day, I didn't even expect her to be here today, I thought she'd leave yesterday since she got to see Andy again but I guess not.. Probably because she wants to tell him she still loves him," I groan remembering what she told me.