"Say My Name"

I roll over onto my back, sprawling out. I look around, I can't see anything it's just pitch black.

"Racheal!" I hear a voice shout.

I sit up, fuck! I lay back down, my head pounding. I hold my head as I climb out of the bunk, falling to the ground. Oh for fucks sake.

"Racheal Jesus are you okay?!" Ashley comes running to me.

"Just great," I sarcastically remark.

"Jeez, you cut open the wound from the other day," Ashley grabs something, putting it to my head.

"It's going to take me a bit getting used to the whole bunk stuff," I chuckle.

"Be careful too, since you're on the middle, you're lucky you aren't on the top, you would've hurt yourself more," Ashley looks at me.

"Another great start to touring with you guys," I laugh, wincing.

"Here," Ashley opens a bottle of Ibuprofen and gives me one, then hands me a bottle of water.

"Thanks,"

I swallow the pill and Ashley helps me stand up.

"I think the bleeding has stopped, I'll put another bandaid on it," Ashley says.

Ashley puts a bandage on my head and walks us out to the front.

"Where is everyone?" I ask.

"They're off the bus, we're at our next stop," Ashley explains. "I just came on here to get you,"

"Oh,"

"Are you hungry? We've got cereal, bread, left over Arby's," Ashley opens the fridge.

"No thanks," I laugh.

"Alright, suit yourself," Ashley takes a bite from what looks like a few days old burger.

"We'll go get changed and meet us at our tent," Ashley tells me, walking off the bus.

I go into the back and grab my bag, opening it. I grab my clothes and head to the bathroom.

I get changed into shorts, converse, ripped and tied Iron Maiden shirt, wrist bands, and my land yard. I put my hair into a ponytail and wash my face, then brush my teeth.

I put my sunglasses on my head as I exit the bathroom, throwing my other clothes in my bag and go into the fridge, grabbing a Kick Start.

I open it and exit the bus, immediately feeling the heat hit me. I put my shades down and walk around.

"Hey Racheal is it?" TJ Bell walks up to me.

Oh my fuck, TJ Bell!! I've been such a fan of him for a long time. How does he know who I am?

"Uh yeah? Do I know you?" I say, taking a sip of my energy drink.

"I'm TJ Bell, I play bass for Escape The Fate,"

I laugh excitedly.

"What?" He looks at me funny, laughing as well.

"I know who you are, I'm a fan! But how do you know who I am?"

"Oh! You don't remember? We were talking at the party the other night," He tells me.

"Oh! Um, sorry I talked to a lot of people that night, I don't know why I didn't remember talking to you," I furrow my brows.

"Oh it's okay, I just wanted to say hi, so.. Hi," He chuckles.

"Hi," I giggle.

"Well I should go help the band set up,"