"A Love I Can't Erase"

I feel the familiar pit in the bottom of my stomach building up as Andy thrusts into me, I moan as he picks up his speed.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders and kiss him, but the thought just keeps coming back to me, it's seriously bothering me because I never got an answer.

"Andy," I say, looking at him.

"Yup," He breathes heavily, pounding into me harder.

"Fuck!" I scream, feeling him deeper.

He smirks at me, kissing my lips.

"W-Why did you w-write a song for S-Scout who you only k-knew a couple of months?" I manage to get out.

"What?" He looks at me.

"Why did you write a song for Scout who you only knew a couple of months?" I ask him again.

Andy stops thrusting as he stares at me. "Are you really asking me that while I'm fucking you?"

"Well I mean, I just—it's bothering me," I tell him.

"Fuck Racheal," He groans and rolls off of me.

"So why did you?" I catch my breathe, staring up, "did you really love her?"

"Can you finish me off?" Andy asks me.

"Can't you finish yourself off?" I look at him.

"It's not the same as when you do it," He groans in frustration, touching himself.

I move down, taking him in my mouth, finishing him off.

I lay there with Andy as he catches his breath.

"You are amazing," Andy breathes out laughing.

"Thanks, I try," I giggle as he wraps his arm around me.

"Shit I gotta get ready for an interview," Andy rushes out of the bunk and into the bathroom.

I laugh and get dressed in the bunk, which, is not easy. I hop out of the bunk and see Andy exit the bathroom. We walk to the front of the bus.

"See ya," He kisses my cheek and speed walks off the bus.

"Bye," I giggle, knowing he can't hear me.

I grab something to eat, feeling my phone go off.

TJ💓; you, me, date tonight, i'll see you around 10

Me; casual or fancy?

TJ💓; casual

I grin to myself, TJ wants to take me out on a date.

I walk around the grounds, helping about as per usual, and watching the bands perform.

I walk to the line of outhouses when I see Andy in the distance, I began running up to him to try to scare him or if that didn't work try to be cute with him in public, see if he would let it happen when I saw his arm around a girl.

He faced her, smiling as she smiled back at him. He kisses her lips as they walk toward the busses. I feel this awful pit of jealousy inside of me, I let out an angry scoff and enter the outhouse, slamming the door.

I slide my pants down and sit on the toilet, I rub my face, groaning. Why am I so jealous? Andy is a free man.. A free man that I just so happen to be in love with.

Fuck, he'll be public with another girl but won't be public with me. Fuck!

I exit the outhouse and go into a line to grab something to eat from a food stand.