"Carvin' Wounds in a Waste of Conscience"

I wake up to someone shaking me, I groan and open my eyes.

"What time is it?" I grumble.

"9:36," I hear a deep familiar voice.

I look up to see Andy looking down at me.

"Oh," I sit up, I don't face him.

"Racheal I'm sorry about today," Andy says.

"I probably overacted, after all you can flirt with whoever you want," I sigh, looking at him.

"But I wasn't flirting with them,"

"Oh, my mistake,"

"So are we cool?" Andy gives me the puppy eyes.

I can't help but to smile at him.

"Yeah we're cool,"

"Yes!" Andy grins at me.

Andy's POV

I look at my best friend and smile, she smiles back at me. I love her smile, I love her.

God I just want to tell her how I feel but, I know she wouldn't like me.

I've like her since we were little, but I fell in love with her in high school.

"What?" She giggles.

"What?" I furrow my brows.

"You're just sitting there staring at me, kind of weird," She laughs, standing up.

"Oh sorry," I chuckle it off. "Would you like to come spend the night with me?"

"Yeah, of course, just let me get packed,"

She walks to her bedroom, I follow her. I look around her room, I see a framed picture of her on my back at a concert we went to together.

God she's so beautiful, I wish I could call her mine. I wish, but I can't let my silly feelings ruin our friendship.

"Alright, I'm ready to go," She says to me.

We walk over to my house, I open the door and Racheal just goes running to my cat.

I chuckle, she's so cute.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I ask her.

"Yeah, what movie?"

"I was thinking Sweeney Todd," I say as we walk into my room.

"I'm good with that, just let me get changed,"

She walks into the bathroom, I get changed into pyjama pants and take my shirt off.

She exits the bathroom and comes in, in a tank top and shorts. God, she's perfect.

I put the movie on as we climb in my bed. I wrap my arm around her as she cuddles into me.

I love being best friends with her, and I love how is cuddling isn't awkward or anything.

I feel myself doze off. I hear the tv turn off, I open my eyes to see Racheal turning off the lights.

I lay down with my arm around her.

"Night Andy," She whispers.

"Goodnight," I fall asleep.

Racheal's POV

I wake up to a knock on the door. I feel an arm leave my body, as the bed raises a little.

I watch as Andy puts a shirt on and runs to the door. I hear voices, a lot of voices.

I get out of the bed and rub my eyes, leaving his room.

"Who's at the door?" I ask.

"Oh Racheal, this is CC, short for Christian Coma, Ashley Purdy, Jinxx, but his name is Jeremy Ferguson, and Jake Pitts," Andy introduces me.

"Hi," I smile at them, shaking their hands, "I'm Racheal, Andy's friend,"

I look at each of them, I notice Jake especially. He's really attractive.

"Anyway, Andy I'm going to get dressed," I say.

I walk away.

"She's cute," I hear someone say.

"Yeah," Andy says simply.

I get dressed and brush my hair out, throwing it in a bun.

I walk out to the living room where they're all sitting. There's only a spot next to I think Ashely and Jake.

"Mind if I sit here?" I ask them.

"No not at all," I think Jake says.

I sit down between them as they talk music.

"So Racheal, tell me something about yourself," Ashely says, looking at me.

"Um there's really not much to me, I love cats and music, I enjoy reading, I don't know," I shyly speak.

"I love to read too," Jake laughs.

"Oh, what's your favourite book?" I ask him.

"Probably To Kill A Mockingbird,"

"Oh I love that book!" I gasp, excitedly.

Jake and I start talking about books while the rest of them talk about other stuff.

I notice Andy watching Jake and I for some reason.

"We should get going, we'll see you tomorrow Andy," Jinxx says as they all stand up.

"Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow," Jake winks and walks out.

I smile and stand up as I hear the door close.

"Jake is very attractive," I say out loud.

"You think so?" Andy looks at me.

"Yeah I do, how long are they staying?"

"I'm not sure, they're going to stay for a while here until we finish the album,"

"Okay,"

"Well would you like some breakfast?" Andy offers, walking into the kitchen, opening the fridge.

"Yes, you know I only come over for your food," I hug him from behind. "And to see your cat,"

"Wow, I am hurt," He gasps, turning around.

"I suppose I come to see you as well, but only a bit," I grin.

"I'll take that," He chuckles.

Andy makes me breakfast and we just hang out for the day together.

If I'm honest, I can't stop thinking about Jake. Him and I are into the same things, he's attractive, and we just had a good conversation going today.

I can't wait to get to know him more, get to know the others more as we all hang out.