"Burn My Name and Ashes Scorn"

"Racheal! Racheal! Guess what!" I hear Jake and the guys shout as they runs into my house.

"What?" I put down my cup.

"A record producer wants to listen to what we have so far!" Jake picks me up and spins me, kissing my lips.

"What?! That's amazing congratulations guys!!" I squeal excited for them.

Andy walks in the house holding hands with Scout.

"Congratulations Andy," I give him a smile.

"Thanks Racheal,"

Jake puts me down on the ground as the guys start talking.

"So we have almost completed the album, the producer wants us to send him in a copy of the songs," Ashely says, as he takes my cup, drinking from it.

"That's amazing," Scout smiles at them.

"Ash, I believe that was mine," I laugh at him.

"I was thirsty," Ashley messes up my hair.

I just snort and push him away playfully.

"Well I think we should celebrate, tonight we are all going out to dinner," CC speaks up.

"That'll be awesome," Jinxx grins.

I catch Andy staring at Jake and I as we all sit around together.

I cuddle more into Jake and rest my head on his chest. Andy's face goes cold as he brings Scout closer to him.

I lean up and kiss Jake's lips, he smiles in the kiss, bringing me up to him.

I break the kiss and notice the guys staring at us.

"What? Do you guys just like to watch?" I laugh at them.

"Get a room," Ashely says, looking away.

"Hey fuck off," Jake chuckles.

"We're in a room," I challenge him.

"Get a room where no one else is in," He looks at me, grinning.

"Touché," I lean my head on Jake's shoulder.

I hear someone get up. I look to see Andy taking Scouts hand and leaving.

"Where are you two off to?" Jinxx asks.

"Going to my house," Andy says as Scout feels up and down him.

Gross.

"Oh damn boys little Andy's getting it," CC laughs childishly.

"Could you be any more immature?" Andy laughs, looking at me.

I give him a look but I take Jake's hand and stand us up.

I kiss him, then walk to the stairs.

"Jake and I will be back in a few minutes, don't come knocking," I smile cheekily at Jake.

I catch Andy's eye as Jake walks up to me. I giggle and drag him upstairs, kissing him.

Jake picks me up and walks us into my room, I close the door and you know where it goes from there.

I put my clothes on, fixing my hair. I look over to Jake who is putting his clothes on as well.

He looks at me and smiles.

"What are you smiling for?" I laugh, walking up to him.

"Am I not allowed to smile?" Jake smiles brighter.

"I'm not saying that," I wrap my arms around his shoulders, his hands on my waist.

"You're just so beautiful," Jake kisses my lips.

Jake and I walk back downstairs, we see the guys playing video games.

"Jeez you guys were loud," CC says, laughing at us.

"Shut up," I feel my face get hot, but I laugh.

Hours go by and now I'm getting ready to go out to dinner with the guys. I slip on my thigh high red dress, I put my black combat boots so my feet are comfy.

I apply some makeup and head over to the restaurant.

I walk in and see the guys sitting at the table. I walk over and sit down next to Jake.

As we eat we all talk. It's great that I have gotten to know Ashely, Jinxx, CC, and Jake over the past month. They are amazing people, Ashley is like my brother, Jinxx is like the father to us all, and CC is just a child.

I love how close I have gotten to Jake, I really like him and I hope him and I are together for a long while.

But I don't love how close Andy has gotten to Scout.

I shouldn't be so bothered, but I am.

Watching them talk, watching her make Andy smile, make him laugh. Seeing them together being happy makes me.. Grimace.

"Excuse me," I say and stand up.

I walk off to the bathroom, I look at myself in the mirror.

Calm down, Andy is with someone else. You need to be happy for him, but it's just so hard to be when I'm in love with Andy.

I wish I had of told him before Scout came along.. Maybe, just maybe, Andy would say he loves me too.

But now knowing that they probably had sex today, makes me sick to my stomach.

I walk out of the bathroom and bump into someone.

"Shoot, I'm sorry," I say.

I notice I bumped into Andy.

"It's okay," Andy smiles at me. "You look really nice tonight,"

"Thank you," I grin.

Andy looks me in the eyes, I feel the urge to just kiss him. I want to, but I know I can't.

"Well, I should get back," I laugh awkwardly.

"Yeah, so should I," Andy stares at me.

I awkwardly move away from him and walk back to the table.

We finish eating and now I'm driving Jake and I to my house. Jake is going to spend the night with me.

We get to my house and we head upstairs. I'm really tired so I want to sleep.

Jake strips down as I do too. I take my make up off and climb into bed with Jake. He brings me close to him.

"Goodnight Racheal," Jake kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight Jakey,"