"Born From a Dream"

I wash my face in the bathroom, drying my face off after, looking in the mirror. I groan, did I cheat on TJ? We aren't officially dating.. But we kind of act like we are, but so are Andy and I.

Ugh, I'm so confused. Okay, don't tell TJ about any of it with Andy, especially the fact him and I had sex. I look at my hickeys, I'm covered in them.

I sigh and begin covering them up, the bathroom door opens and Andy appears in the mirror behind me.

"Why are you covering them up? I quiet like my art," Andy kisses my neck, his hand on my shoulders.

"I don't think TJ will like your art," I say as I apply make up to my shoulder.

"What does it matter what TJ likes," Andy looks at me stern.

"Do I really have to explain why?" I scoff, turning around.

"You guys aren't even dating," Andy exclaims.

"I know," I sigh.

"Please let's just forget about him for a bit," He brings his lips to mine.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders as he brings me closer to him.

"Last night was fun," He mumbles against my lips.

"I know, just seeing my best friend fucking someone just butters my crumpets," I sarcastically remark.

"Hey I'm sure you fuck TJ and you don't hear me complaining," Andy shrugs, breaking the kiss.

"I don't fuck TJ," I get defensive.

Of course he wouldn't be complaining about it, he doesn't care. He doesn't get jealous because he doesn't like me as more than a friend.

"I'm sure," He says sarcastically.

"Whatever," I say and leave the bathroom.

"I didn't mean it that way," Andy comes behind me.

"I'm sure," I say sarcastically, mimicking him.

"What's going on?" CC asks as he puts a bowl in the sink.

I open the fridge and grab the milk. "Nothing,"

I grab cereal from the cupboard and a bowl. I pour the cereal and then the milk, grabbing a spoon.

"Racheal I really didn't mean it that way," Andy makes me face him.

"Mean it like what? I wasn't accusing you of anything," I say.

"Then why are you so mad?!" He gets frustrated.

"Okay, I'll just leave you two alone, um Andy we got meet and greet in five minutes," CC backs out of the bus.

"I'm not mad," I shrug, I'm kind of mad.

"You sure have a funny way of showing you're happy then," Andy gives me attitude.

"You know what? It doesn't matter, go to your meet and greet," I shoo.

"This isn't over," He kisses my forehead and leaves the bus.

I roll my eyes, smiling a bit.

I can't believe last night I was about to tell Andy I love him, that would've been a huge mistake.

"I thought you had meet and greet," I say as the bus door opens.

"I don't," TJ walks on the bus.

"Oh hey, sorry I thought you were one of the guys," I say as I drink the milk.

"Well I am a guy," TJ says. Smartass.