"In Yearn for What's Missing"

"You guys did great!" I grin as Escape The Fate comes off stage.

TJ comes running off stage at me, he picks me up and spins me, kissing my lips.

"You guys are so cute," Ashley smiles at TJ and I. "Have you told Andy yet?"

TJ sets me down and he goes to get cleaned up, I turn and face Ashley.

"No, I chickened out, Andy doesn't love or like me I already know that," I shrug.

"You don't know unless you ask," She looks at me.

"I know Ashley, I know he doesn't love me,"

"You mean you think you know, you're in denial of the obvious, everyone sees what you refuse to admit,"

"Ashley, you guys are up," A man comes up to us.

"Sorry, I have to go on stage now, just tell him!!" She hugs me and begins walking on stage.

I sigh and walk away. I hop on the bus and look in the fridge for an energy drink, I grab a Full Throttle and turn around, bumping into someone.

"Oh sorry Racheal," Jake says.

"It's okay," I say.

"So how are you liking touring with us so far?" He asks as we sit down at the table.

"I'm really enjoying it, but you guys kind of smell," I joke.

"Oh yeah? You smell too,"

"I doubt that, I shower every other day," I say.

"Really? I can't tell," He sniffs me jokingly.

"Stop," I laugh.

"So how's life?" He asks me.

"It's good, how's life for you?"

"Life's great, living the dream," Jake grins at me.

Jake and I talk for a while, I check the time 8:28pm.

"Oh what the fuck, Jake we have been talking for hours," I look at him.

"What time is it?"

"Eight twenty eight," I laugh.

"Jeez, I guess we had a lot of catching up to do, it was great talking to you," Jake say sincerely, smiling at me.

"It was, I'm glad we could stay friends," I get up and hug him.

I walk off the bus and begin walking around the maze of busses when I hear a noise. I furrow my brows and walk toward the noise, I stop when I see something that made my insides just want to implode.

I just glare at them, tears glazing over my eyes. Stop crying, he's not yours. I turn around storming away, wiping my eyes.

"Racheal wait!" I hear his voice chase after me.

I storm to the bus.

Knowing he's behind me, I slam the bus door in his face.

I storm to the lounge area, plopping on the couch, opening a beer, chugging it.

"You're seeing TJ, why can't I see other girls, it's not like we're dating," Andy walks back.

"I'm not seeing TJ," I spit, not looking at him.

"Really?! It sure seems like it, people told me they saw you and TJ kiss earlier!" Andy begins yelling at me.

Why the fuck does it matter to him if TJ kisses me. Why does it matter to me if Andy was fucking another girl? Oh right, because I love him.