"I Don't Belong Here"

I feel Andy squeeze my thighs as he piggy backs me around the venue.

"Hey, don't do that," I whine, putting my face in his neck.

"I thought you liked it when I did that," Andy squeezes again.

"I mean I do but-"

"I love you," Andy says in a baby voice, chuckling.

"I love you too," I kiss his cheek.

I squirm around on his back because he squeezes my thighs again as he walks us up to the bands tent.

"Looky looky, the love birds are in the house," CC childishly grins at us.

"Actually, it's a tent," I say to him.

"Smart ass," CC messes up my hair.

Andy puts me down and turns around, looking me in the eyes I feel butterflies, he's gonna kiss me in front of the guys!

"Andy? Oh my god it's been too long!!" I hear a high pitched voice scream.

Andy turns around and I look behind him to see a girl with brown hair and blue eyes.. Wait. That can't be, what the fuck?!

"Scout? Is that really you?!" Andy sounds so happy to see her, she runs up and hugs him.

She jolts them side to side as they hug, she squeals and breaks the hug, looking Andy up and down.

"My have you grown up, I like the hair, really suits you, I love how you left the middle long from the top to the bottom and shaved the sides! And your tattoos holy shit! You're covered in them! You still have your nose and lip piercings!" Scout speaks about a hundred miles an hour.

"I have grown, but look at you! A beautiful women," Andy chuckles.

I go and sit down with the guys, "flirty much,"

"Who, Andy or Scout?" Jake looks at me.

"Both," I groan.

Andy and I were having a moment, then she ruins it by showing up.

"Guys, you're up next on the Shark stage," Mandy comes over and tells them.

I go over to Andy and Scout and wait there to tell Andy that they're going on just in case he didn't hear.

"I can't believe you wrote a song for me!" Scout squeals and wraps her arms around him, kissing his lips.

My jaw drops, Andy kisses her back. I feel something inside of me crack.

"Come on Andy let's go!" Jinxx says as the guys run toward the stage.

Andy breaks the kiss, Scout smiles brightly.

"I-I gotta go," Andy looks at Scout.

"I'll be watching you guys perform, kick ass!" She grins, pecking his lips.

Andy starts backing away as he looks at me, I just roll my eyes and he walks off.

"Wait.. Is that you Racheal?!" Scout turns to me.

"Yeah," I say to her.

"Isn't Andy just hot as fuck?! Wow, can you believe he wrote The Mortician's Daughter for me? That was so sweet of him, if I'm honest, I came here to tell him I love him too, I know you're his best friend, or was, I don't know if you guys still are, but please don't tell him, let me tell him I love him," Scout rambles on to me.

"Um-"

"Thank you!" She doesn't let me get anything out before running toward the crowd of people waiting to see the guys perform.