"Racing Faster Escape Disaster"

I let my body move to the music, keeping myself loose as I spin around the pole. I look lustfully at the guy sitting down in a chair, in front of me.

I put my back to the pole, leaning against it my heels to the ground as I spread my legs.

The guy walks up to the stage and throws money on the stage, I feel myself up, eventually leaning over, exposing more of my breasts.

I allow the guy to put money in my bra strap. I suddenly hear a very loud cheer and cat calling. I look toward the sound to see the guys standing there.

I feel myself get hot, I didn't think this out.

The guy who was sitting in front of me gets up and walks over to Jasmine, another stripper next to me.

The guys pull up chairs and rest their arms on the stage, I take a deep breath and do my job.

"Not allowed to touch the stage," I seductively speak to them, smirking.

I stand up, making sure to stick my butt out for them. I bend over, my butt facing them. I make eye contact with Ashley through my legs, I wink at him.

I stand up straight, walking over to the pole. I climb on the pole, once I'm about five feet off the ground, but on the pole, I let my hands go, holding on with my legs. I lean back so I face them, even though they're upside down.

"Damn! I never knew you were so flexible!" CC exclaims.

I giggle. I lean forward, taking the pole with my hands again, I slide down, putting my heels to the ground and begin sexily dancing around and on the pole.

The guys begin throwing money at me, I crawl over to them, pushing my breasts out.

I let them slip money in my bra strap.

I see Andy lips move a quick, damn, his eyes filled with lust.

The song ends and that's my queue. I collect the money from the stage and stand up.

"Shows over boys," I tell them, winking.

I walk off the stage, making sure to sway my hips.

I walk down the hall to the dressing room, suddenly someone grabs me from behind. I drop the money as their hands go all over my body.

"Hey hunny, you were pretty fucking sexy out there," A drunk man's voice speaks in my ear.

"Get off me!" I squirm.

"Hey! Get the fuck off of her!" I hear the guys shout, the man gets ripped off of me.

I turn around and the man is gone.

"Are you okay?" Jinxx rushes the question out, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah I am, thank you guys," I breathe, placing my hand on his.

I see Andy fuming with anger.

"Andy, I'm okay," I walk over to him.

"I know, but what he did, what he could've done wasn't okay," He growls.

I just bring him to me, hugging him.

"Thank you for caring, but I'm okay," I kind of laugh it off.

Andy's arms don't go around me, I think it's due to the fact I'm basically naked. I pull away from Andy and walk over the the scattered money, kneeling down and collect the money off the ground, I notice someone kneel down and help. I look up and it's Andy.

He looks me in the eyes as he hands me some money from the ground.

I notice his eyes move lower, stopping at my breasts.

"Dude stop staring," I tell him, laughing.

"S-sorry," Andy stands up, holding his hand out.

I take his hand as he helps me up.

"Okay, guys I'll be right back, I have to get changed," I tell them.

"I think you're fine just like that!" Ashley stares at me.

"Oh yeah with my breasts basically exposed and only a thong on my lower half, yup," I sarcastically remark.

I laugh and enter the dressing room.

Andy's POV

Goddamn.. Racheal, she's.. Wow.

Watching her perform, all I could think is, damn, she's my best friend. That was my best friend, a real bombshell.

After seeing her yesterday, I just couldn't believe how beautiful she has gotten. After seeing her tonight, I can't believe how sexy she's gotten.

I felt something yesterday, before, during, and after I kissed her. I didn't expect to kiss her, I didn't mean to, just something inside of me told me to.

I'm glad I did, I felt all of my old feelings just shoot through me. I felt the love.

I'm glad we came into the hall when we did, that drunk guy could've hurt Racheal.

What a dirtbag, a fucking dirtbag, I just wanted to beat the shit out of the guy. When Racheal hugged me, I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to touch her bare skin, even though she's my best friend it was weird.

"Damn Racheal is fucking sexy," Ashley says.

"She's alright," Jinxx shrugs. "And I don't mean that like she's alright looking but she's like a sister to me," he explains.

"Yeah Ashley, I think you're the only one who wants her that way," Jake laughs awkwardly.

Wrong.

Racheal exits the room with a bag on her shoulder.

"Let me get that for you," CC goes and takes the bag from her.

"Thank you," She smiles at him.

"So have you thought more about coming on the rest of the tour with us?" Jinxx asks Racheal as we begin walking up the hall.

"Yes actually," Racheal begins. "I'm heading out for the night," She tells a women in the hall.

"Gosh Racheal, having a six sum?" The women laughs, nudging her.

"What? No! These are my friends, they're like my brothers," Racheal exclaims fast.

"I'm just joking, but okay, you have a good night,"

"You too," We walk past her and out the door. "I have thought about coming, and I think that I will," She grins at us.

"What!! Yes!" Ashley cheers and picks her up, spinning her.

"Jeez Ashley," She laughs as he puts her down.

"So when do we leave?"

"Tomorrow at nine in the morning," Jake answers her question.

"Alright, I'll be at the bus then,"

We walk to her house, it's not the same house that she used to live in.

We enter her house, looking around.

"Thanks CC," Racheal says, taking her bag from him. "Well this is my home,"

I walk around, I see pictures of Racheal and I hung up on her wall. I look at them, smiling. I then see some pictures of all of us together. I see other pictures just of her and her family.

"Alright well it's late guys, we should head out," Jinxx tells us.

"Okay, well I'll see you guys tomorrow," Racheals smiles, she hugs us all.

"You were great tonight," Ashley tells Racheal.

"Thank you Ash," Racheal giggles.

We all leave her house, making our way back to the bus.