"Here in the Echoes Madness Grows"

"Hey Ashley," I say as she walks onto the bus.

"Hey girl, how's it going?" She asks as she sits down next to me.

"It's going alright, how's it going with you?"

"Good, good, we just finished our set and I was wondering if you wanted to hang out for a bit," She offers.

"Oh yeah of course! What about the meet and greet though?"

"We don't do that until five tonight, so we have a few hours to kill," She says and stands up. "I saw a Hot Topic just down the road from here if you wanted to come with me,"

"Sure," I grin.

Oh my god, I'm going shopping with Ashley Costello!

Her and I made friends a couple days ago while I was waiting for the guys to get off stage. Since New Years Day was playing next, they were behind stage.

She came up to me and asked if I was Andy's girlfriend, every has been asking me. Anyway, we began talking and just became friends from there.

Ashley and I walked down to the Hot Topic, I go over to the shirts, looking at them.

"So you and TJ," Ashley wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"Me and TJ?" I snort, laughing.

"Yeah! I hear you guys are a thing," She smirks at me.

"We aren't a thing, we're just friends, who's been telling you him and I are together?" I ask as I pick a shirt up.

"No one has to tell me, it's obvious, the way he looks at you and the fact you guys hang out all the time," She shrugs and holds a shirt to her body.

"He looks at me the way anyone looks at a friend, like a human being," I say laughing.

TJ doesn't look at me a certain way, he just I don't know, looks at me.

"No, I've been friends with TJ for a long time, he doesn't look at anyone the way he looks at you, just something in his eyes light up when you two talk, kind of the way your eyes light up when you and Andy talk," Ashley folds the shirt and puts it over her arm.

"Does Andy's eyes light up when him and I talk?" I question.

"Oh my, you really don't notice?" She furrow her eyes.

"No,"

"His eyes light up like a Christmas tree Rach, he really likes you, everyone can tell,"

"Everyone?" I ask as I look at a pair of skinny jeans.

"Everyone but you," She grabs sunglasses.

"Maybe it's just because him and I have been best friends since we were little," I shrug it off.

"Do best friends kiss each other and almost fuck?" She smirks at me, playfully pushing me.

"I never thought of that.. Ash, I love Andy, gosh no one knows that but me and now you, but I don't think he would like me the way I like him, I just think he's doing this stuff with me because I'm the only girl on tour with the band other than Mandy, but Mandy is too old for him,"

"Think of it this way, Andy is a famous rockstar, he could have sex and kiss so many other girls, like groupies, he could hit on other girls in other bands, but he doesn't, he chose you," She grins and slides the sunglasses over her eyes, walking away.

"I mean, I haven't caught or asked him if he's talking to other girls," I walk behind her.

"Listen, you love him, just tell him,"

"I can't, I'm afraid of ruining the friendship,"

"Oh honey, it's not a friendship anymore, call it, friends with benefits," She walks to the cashier.

Her and I pay for our things and walk back to the venue.

"Thanks for hanging out with me today," Ashley hugs me.

"Of course, I enjoy hanging out,"

"Like wise, anyway we're doing meet and greets in ten minutes so I better get going, tell me how it goes with Andy when you tell him," She looks up and behind me, smirking as she walks away.

"Tell me what?" I hear Andy's voice beside me.

I look to my right to see Andy next to me.

"Oh um, nothing," I shrug.

"Yeah, okay," He looks at me.

"It's nothing," I tell him, trying to be convincing.

"Alright.. The guys want to ask what you want for dinner,"

"McDonalds," I tell him as we walk to the bus.

"Okay, tell Jake what you want so he can pick it up,"

We get to the bus and I tell Jake what I want from McDonalds and he leaves.

Jake comes back and we eat. After we eat I leave the bus and watch bands play, everyday all of the bands performances get better and better.

"Hey Racheal," Alex from All Time Low waves to me.

"Hey," I grin as I walk by.

"Racheal! Can you help me for a sec please?" Brooks from Mayday Parade asks me.

"Yeah,"

He hands me a box and asks me to take it to their bus, I make a few trips as they have a lot of merch.

"Thanks so much, I know I can always count on you to help whenever," Brook side hugs me.

"Of course, my pleasure," I laugh and walk away.

I look at my phone, 10:29pm. I yawn and decide I should head back to the bus and get some sleep.

I walk back and get ready for bed, I climb in the bunk and close me eyes. I feel Andy's body next to me, I cuddle into him.

"What's going on between you and TJ?" He asks me quietly.

"Nothing, why?"

"I was just wondering," He says lowly.

I roll on my back, I really want to ask him a question but I'm afraid to know the answer.. The answer being that he loved her instead of me.

"Andy?" I suddenly say.

"Yes?"

"How come you wrote a song for Scout about saying good bye to her, when I've been your best friend for eighteen years?" I push myself to ask the question. "I know it's about her because the song is called The Morticians Daughter, and well her father was or is a mortician,"

I hear Andy breath in like he was going to say something but nothing comes out. I turn my head up to look at him.

"What were you gonna tell me that you told Ashley?" Andy asks me, completely dodging my question.

"Nothing," I sigh and roll over, my back facing him.

He doesn't want to tell me, maybe because he doesn't have an answer. He probably did love her, he said he loved her in the song. Which means she meant more to him than I did.

Fuck that bothers me.