"I love you too Brad" you smile.

"He smiles and press his lips against yours again"

"Can we get out of here?" Brad asked.

"My apartment is just a few minutes away from here" you say in his whisper.

"He smirks and grab your hand and lead you out of the club"

"Once you and brad got to your appointment sexual tension fill the air, and you couldn't believe you were taking you're best friend back to your place"

"Once you and brad are inside, Brad pushed you against the wall and kiss you rough but passionately, then he tugs your lip with his teeth making you suck in air"

"Be mine" Brad saids in a husky voice.

"I always been yours" you smile.

"God you're so fucking hot" Brad whispers in your ear as he kiss your ear.

"Hmmm" you moan.

"Then you pull brad off of you and grab his hand and lead to your bedroom"

Brad smirks at you then pulls you closer, then picks you up your legs wrapped around his waist while your arms rest around his neck. You both close the gap and kissed again. Then he gently lays down on the bed, and unbutton your jeans. Then he pulls your tank top off leaving you in just your underwear and bra.

"Beautiful" Brad smiles.

"You smile and take the ham of his shirt up then pull it off his body, then you take take off his belt, then unbutton his jean then he slides them off leaving him in just his boxers"

"Sexy" you smirk.

"Brad smirks and lay down beside you and kissed your lip again, then he sidles his hand down your breast and play with them for a while then finally moving down your stomach, then sides them in your underwear, rubbing you gently"

"You let out soft moans that was count in Brad mouth, then you move your hand down his chest drowning unknown patterns, then slide your hand down his stomach to his boxers and pump him slowly"

"Now it was brad that moans in your mouth"

"Brad rubs you faster, so you pump him faster. Then he removes your underwear and you did the same to his then you guys both please each other again"

"You felt your orgasm creeping up, and you felt Brad twitch in your hand"

"Oh Y/N I'm going to cum baby girl" Brad saids.

"Me too Brad fuck I'm cumming" you moan as you cum all over his fingers.

"Then brad cums all over your hand"

"You both lift each other hand up to your guys mouth, and brad licked his fingers clean as you lick your hand clean"

"Then brad pulls you closer and kissed your lips again, you both tasting each other, then brad moved his hand behind your back and unclips your bra then Throw it somewhere in the room"

"Face down ass up" Brad tells you.

"You obey what he says and stuck your ass in the air"

"Then brad slammed himself in your ass, making you moan loudly"

"Oh god you're so tight baby" Brad moans.

"You moan loudly in reply"

"Brad thrust himself in you more making him grunt and moan, then he grabs your hips and to help him thrust"

"Then brad pulls out and flip you over now you're on your back, then he quickly line himself in your entrance, Brad thrust in and out of your wet pussy"

"Oh fuck brad you feel so good" you moan.

"Yeah like me thrusting my cock inside your tight little pussy does that make you feel good" Brad grunts in words.

"You moan In replied"

"Bradley I'm going to cum" you moan.

"Wait for me baby" Brad moans.

"I don't know I can?" You say biting your lip.

"Try!!" Brad shouts.

"Okay on my count 1...2....3...NOW!!" Brad shouts as you both reach your high.

"Brad pulls out and lay next to you"

"Best...sex.....ever" you pant.

"I agree" Brad chuckles.

"Y/N?" Brad saids.

"Yeah?" You replied.

"Be mine be my girlfriend" Brad saids.

"Like I said brad I alway been yours" you smile.

"Brad smiles and pulls you closer and wrapped the blanket around you both then brad pecks your lips, then you fall asleep in each other arms happily and in love"
______________________________
Forget a condom oops