Chapter Fifty

The song attached is perfect for this chapter. To me the song is Rage and Fury's responding. I can almost imagine it in two different voices.

Fury was sitting against one of the grimy walls of the cell

Fury was sitting against one of the grimy walls of the cell. He was placed in the remote section of the "prison". The cries from the other section echoed but by the time they reached here, they were nothing more then whispers carried on the wind.

He didn't look up when his brothers approached, stopping outside of the stone cell, looking through the barred window in the steel door.

Rage watched him silently. His face hard as he contemplated what he was going to do. Fury had hurt Willow, snapped and threatened Rage, threatened to mark a claimed she-wolf.

He turned to Hunter and his twins eyes widened when he asked, "do you still have my old tools?" he gulped, nodding his head before dropping it solemnly. 

The hall grew silent as Hunter left to retrieve the old leather bag containing his first set of tools, the one their Uncle gave him when he trained him.

When Hunter returned a few minutes later, he handed him the bag and two long chains with shackles at one end. His hand shook slightly as he pulled the skeleton key from his pocket and unlocked the cell door.

Fury stood, growling at them. He wasn't restricted within the cell, no binding keeping him from lunging at them. 

Hunter caught him, pushing him against the closest wall. Fury struggled against the tight grip on his shoulders, growling at his Alpha but Hunter kept an emotionless mask. He wasn't going to let his emotions get into this, he was going to be a good Alpha and follow tradition. It wasn't his place to do anything about Fury, he couldn't step in and stop what their laws dictated. Even as his brother, there was nothing he could do.

At the sound of chains dragging against stone, Fury stopped struggling, cold eyes moving to watch Rage connect the chains to the ceiling.  His eyes widdened as they looped through the built-in loops and securing to the looks on opposite walls. The sound of the locks snapping into place had Fury's eyes widdening.

His heart beat quickened as Rage approach him. With one brother gripping an arm he was forced to the center of the room, securely fastened to the ceiling by the cuffs around his wrists.

There was silence for a moment as the brothers stood in the awkward situation. Who would have thought this would ever happen?

After a few long moments, Hunter forced himself to leave the cell, guilt filled him and he couldn't bring himself to look at either of them. Every fiber of his being wanting him to stay, to stop this but he couldn't.

Rage stared at his bag, where he placed it on the ground, the leather warn and stained from the years of use, of the blood that had been spilled onto it.

There was a part of him that sparked at the idea of spilling more blood, the part of him that enjoyed killing. That side was never satisfied, no mater the body count. Deep down a part of him didn't want to harm his brother, the same part of him that he felt when he held Willow, his heart... maybe.