Chapter Forty-six

As Willow rushed into the room, all eyes fell on her

Blood dripped from the deep gashes on her chest, her eyes wide with fear, face red from rushing.

She didn't noticed who stood as she fell, gasping for air, last time she ran that fast... Rage...

"Willow," someone called, sounding like a whisper against the pounding blood in her ears. Some one was rushing across the room to kneel next to her.

"Hunter-Fury...," she gasped as she tried to catch her breath, she needed to tell someone, get help for Hunter, even though he could handle himself in a fight with Fury, she was sure of that. Multiple curses cast into the room followed by rushed footsteps.

"She needs to see the doctor," someone said as arms wrapped around her, lifting her into warm arms. The movement made the world tilt, twirling like the teacup ride at a fair. The movement made her squeeze her eyes shut, black dots danced in the darkness that still seamed to tilt and whirl.

 The movement made her squeeze her eyes shut, black dots danced in the darkness that still seamed to tilt and whirl

Hunter looked at the snarling male on the ground before him. His brother didn't scare him, the sight made him sad. He may not understand, but he felt for his brother, for the loss of his... crush? He wasn't really sure how to think of Fury's feelings for Willow.

It was clear to everyone that she did not return those feelings, though somehow he must have fallen. He must have care for the female more than they realized. The female that's heart belonged to their brother.

Hunter wanted to kick himself for not seeing it, not realizing his brother was breaking, that his Beta was loosing control.

Fury growled as he tired to push himself up from the pile of ruined furniture. The impact of his body on the chairs, no doubt hurt, the wood collapsed instantly.

His arms shook, but he managed to raise to his feet. 

"Damnit Fury, you need to stop this, 

Hunter was still in human form when Fang and Jamie rushed into the office. Fury was now on the floor, lying in the ruins of the coffee-table that sat before the fireplace. His human skin was blotched with red, purple and blood-oozing cuts. None of which bothered him.