Chapter Thirty-three

"Hello?" a cautious voice asked, deep and shaking familiar

"Hunter, the situation here is worse than we thought,"

"Straight to the point then," Hunter let out a breathy chuckle.

"They have fifty-three warriors, FIFTY-THREE, Hunter!"

"How is that even possible? They have a couple hundred pack members?"

"I don't know, but they are untrained and lazy, they are not going to be able to protect this pack from the Rogues and Turned," Hunter hummed in agreement from the other end of the line.

"I will send Wrath with Darren and his warriors as well as Ethan's, no doubt he will want them there,"

"How long?"

"Five days," Rage scoffed.

"I need them sooner than that,"

"Rage, they need time to get themselves together, to be breffed, it's not like they know where they are going, how to get there," Rage sighed, he could hear the stress in his brother's voice.

"I'll come and get them,"

"You're going to come get them?" Hunter seemed shocked.

"Yes, I will come and get them, I am well experience traveling and I know how to get here..."

"Okay, when will you get here?"

"If I leave in the morning, I should be there by evening," Rage let his mind wonder over the process, "They will have the following day to prepare and pack, that should be enough time, we will leave the next morning,"

Hunter sighed, Rage could a most feel his stress coming through the phone.

"I will inform Wrath to start the preparations,"

"Alright, if he has any questions, he knows how to reach me," Rage ran his hand through his hair, this must have been the longest he talked to his brother in a very long time.

"We have a few things to discuss as well, brother,"

"Alright," he said nodding even though Hunter couldn't see him.

A knock sounded from the other side of the phone, followed by Hunter rushing off of the phone with a quick, "see you when you get here".

He gripped his phone in his hands, staring at the screen until it grew dark.

He had a lot to do, in a short amount of time. He prayed to the Gods and Goddesses, that he actually had the time.

 He prayed to the Gods and Goddesses, that he actually had the time