Disclaimer and Warning Page

Copyright © 2017 by S. Rosenow

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

I take no claim to any Images used in this book (cover, characters, ext...) I only use them to help you visualize what I am trying to portray.

♦ CAUTION ♦ ~ MATURE RATING ~ SEXUAL CONTENT ~ MATURE AND GRAPHIC SCENES ~ ADULT LANGUAGE ~ VIOLENCE ~

This story WILL contain: Death, aggression, Killing, abuse, adult language (swearing and sexual references), sexual descriptions, and graphic descriptions.

This book SHOULD NOT BE READ by readers under 16, readers with squeamish stomachs, readers who are apposed or against any content listed above .

This book is fiction, people places and things in this book are fictional or used in a fictional way. There nothing in this book that is intended to depict the truth, it is pure fiction and for entertainment only.

This book is not intended to offend anyone in anyway.

***********************************

This book will not have: Mates(beloveds), vampires, hybrids, hunters.

My werewolves are inspired by Bitten, Wolf Blood, and the Women of the other world series by Kelly Armstrong and more.

They are beasts and will be aggressive. Death and killing is part of who they are.

**********************************

Alright, now that we are done with that, I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it. :-) ~S