Chapter Twenty-one

Fury sighed as he stepped into the castle, he really wished his brother would get his shit together and just come home

He entered the dinning room, finding Willow and his family eating lunch. His aunts drilling Willow while everyone let them.

He slipped the red pouch into his pocket and moved to the open seat next to her.

"You alright?" He whispered into her ear. The smile she gave him caught his breath. His brother was lucky and he was too stupid to realize.

"Yeah, just wish I had more answers for them," he smiled sweetly, placing his hand over hers on the table. At the low whispers, he pulled away sharply. Out of the corner of his eye he saw his aunts begin to whisper to each other. His eyes moved to his mother who was giving him a look from the other side of Willow and Hunter shot him a warning look from the end of the table.

He glanced over at the rest of his family, his father's brother was sitting next to Fang, his mate on his other side. His aunt sat next to her sister in-law with her mate on the other side. His cousins sat across from them, all four of them mate-less, chatting among themselves, in their own little world.

"I have something for you when you are done eating," her doe eyes grew wide at his quiet words.

"Really?" Her face seemed to glow as she got excited making him smile. He nodded before turning and dishing himself a plate of pasta salad.

"Ready?" Fury asked when he noticed Willow seated quietly, with her hands in her lap. She nodded excitedly and he set his fork down, "well then, let's go," he stood from his chair with a smile, holding his hand out to her.

All eyes were on them as she placed her hand in his and he lead her out of the room, away from the judgmental eyes of his family.

He lead her though the hall and into the barely used sunroom, as they got a lot of clowdy days in Oregon.

She stopped as she looked at the semi-clouded sky. She seemed almost entranced at the glass ceiling that showed the full truth of the outside.

"You like it?" She nodded, her mouth slightly opened as she lowered her head. Her bright, brown eyes moved to him before taking in the rest of the room.

"This is beautiful, I would love to watch the rain I'm here, the way it would fall onto the ceiling..." she trailed off in wonder as her eyes shifted back to the roof.

"Well no one comes here because they don't like the rain," he couldn't help but smile again at her bewildered look.

"Well I love the rain, I love watching it, it's calming and relaxing to me,"

"Well, I'm glad I braught you here then," she pulled her attention from the room around her and to the male before her. The soft smile on his face made her want to give him a hug.

"Is this want you wanted to show me?" She asked, she would have been happy if that was the case.

"No, I was given something to give to you," his face fell as he motioned for her to take a seat on the fluffy couch near the back wall.