Chapter Thirty-four

"You've got to be fuxken kidding me," Fury growled through clenched teeth

"You've got to be fuxken kidding me," Fury growled through clenched teeth. This couldn't be happening. Hunter must have lost his mind.

"I need you to do this, I have no one else to send," Hunter remained calm, already knowing his brother would not be happy about this, and when one of them was not happy, things tend to get messy, broken and bloody.

"Rage should be cleaning up his own mess!" he growled, leaning over the desk and into his Alpha's face.

"And I would send him, if he wasn't busy dealing with the problem Rogue problem," he didn't move as wild eyes looked down at him. Fury was no match for Hunter, but that didn't make him any less dangerous. He did not want to fight his brother, any of his brother's, not even Rage.

"and Wrath? This IS an Enforcer's job, not mine," Hunter was trying hand to keep himself in check. Reminding himself this was his brother, his blood and his beta, no matter how disrespectful he was being.

"I need Wrath in Texas," Hunter took a deep breath as the solid glass globe paperweight smashed above his head. The pieces rained down on him, but he brushed it off. He leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Are you insane? You're sending him to Texas!"everything was swiped off the desk in anger. Hunter closed his eyes and took a deep breath, he really wanted to hit his brother, show him he couldn't talk to him like this. That he couldn't just through a tantrum like a child.

"Fury, I need him there, and I need you in Virginia," 

"What the fuck is so important about me going to clean up Rage's mess?" Fury's voice was more of a growl as he fought a shift.

"These Mutts seem to be taking advantage of packs with weaknesses, right now, that pack is possibly the groups next move if they aren't taken care of, we don't want them to have anywhere to go,"

Fury looked at his brother, his body still shaking with anger but his mind saw the reasoning behind his words.

He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. He still was not happy about this, but Hunter had got him on the facts.

"When do you need me to leave?" Fury finally asked, unknowingly Hunter relaxed. They both knew Fury was no longer going to do something rash, about this, that is.

"As soon as possible," when he received a nod he continued, "I am hoping that everything is taken care of before anything happens in Texas,"

Fury lifted his lip in distaste, but he nodded in understanding.

"I will leave first thing in the morning," Hunter nodded, picturing the paths that his brother's would take, hoping that they would not cross paths.