India + Reader

"India!" you called, practically abusing the poor door. "Open up! It's (Y/N)!"

The door opened a split second later, and you were greeted by India's smile.

"Would you like to come in?" he asked, eyes twinkling. "Or do you want me to close the door again so you can break it down?"

You blushed. "Sorry."

He smiled again, and you tried not to melt into your shoes.

"What brought you here?" he asked.

"I . . ." The confidence you'd had ten seconds previously vanished in an instant. "I wanted to tell you something . . ."

You made the mistake of looking up at his beautiful eyes, and your mouth immediately refused to work.

"Wait." India suddenly looked slightly nervous. "Before you say anything else, there's something I've been wanting to ask you."

Mutely, you nodded.

"Do you . . . have a boyfriend?"

Confused, you found your vocal cords once more. "No, I-" you stopped, looking at him suspiciously. "I don't. Why do you ask?"

To your surprise, he blushed slightly. "I . . . well . . ." He drew a deep breath, grabbed your hand, and rushed on, "I'd really like to go out sometime, if that's alright with you."

You stared at him. "You're joking."

"Er . . . no?" he said, looking slightly scared.

"In that case . . ." You pressed your lips to his cheek in a flash, grinning like an idiot. "I'd love to."

He grinned back and drew you into a proper kiss.