Chapter One

'Not to close to the forest now, Tia' shouts the girl's Mother as she sits on her blanket, reading her book, Tia doesn't reply to her mum she continues skipping and singing to herself.
'Ring-a-ring o' roses, A pocket full of posies, A-tishoo! A-tishoo! We all fall down. Cows in the meadows Eating buttercups A-tishoo! A-tishoo!' Sings Tia, as she skips near to the edge of the forest, while she picks Daisies. A couple of metre away from her Mother, are her two big brothers are play fighting. The boys are only eight and nine, but already they both wanted to be the best warriors for their pack, Lucas the oldest one out of the two he is destined to be Alpha of their pack when their father dies, Daniel the youngest of the two boys wants to be the best fighter, and more than likely their sister Tia will be a Luna to another pack or a beta's mate, when she finds her mate, but at the age of six that isn't important now to her now.
'We all jump up...... Awww sweetie you didn't finish your song' says a strange man in ripped clothes as he walks toward Tia, she stops skipping and finds herself unable to move or speak. The man gets close to her and picks her up.
'Well ain't you a pretty little thing' Tia doesn't like this dirty stranger man touching her and she starts screaming, causing her mother to jump up and ran over from where she had been sitting reading her book, she hadn't really been paying any attention to her children for the last couple of minutes, as she always felt safe on the packs lands so had gotten engrossed in her book.
'Put down my daughter at once Sir' she screams at the man, the man just smiles at her and place the Tia on his hip and wraps his left arm around her.
'Boys go get your father, and the guards' she quickly pulls off her clothes, she jumps into the air and turns in to a red wolf growling, barring her teeth to the man.
'Aww this means I get to kill you now' he kisses Tia's cheek and whispers in her ear,
'I'll be back for you one day princess don't you forget that' and with that he chucks her on the floor, then he reaches into his pocket and quickly pulls out a small bottle, he throws the liquid from the bottle straight into the wolf's face causing it to yelp and cover it's face with it paws. A smile appears on the man's face, he takes one look at the young girl and blows her a kiss. He then grabs his gun, slowly  points it at the Tia, the little girl freezes and stops crying, she had seen her brothers play with these toys before.
'I won't ever hurt you sweet Tia' he turns his gun on the red wolf, and shots it three times. The little girl screams as the wolf falls on the floor, and transforms back into her Mum, she rushes over to her Mum.
'Mummy you ok?'  Never has she heard the bang noises when her brothers played with their toys and they never hurt each other with them or made each other bleed with them like the dirty man has done to her Mother. Tia looks up to see the dirty man has gone, but he's ripped up clothes are scattered on the grass, her eyes follow the ripped cloth trial into the forest, she notice a group of wolves eyes staring towards her, a grey wolf walks towards her, but get startled and turns away, running towards the pack of grey wolves, who are running deeper into the forest. The grey wolf give her a final look before turning and disappears in to the another part of the forest. Tia then realises her father and his guard are running towards her and her Mother.
'Move Tia.. oh my goodness! GET HER OUT OF HERE NOW' yells her Father as he kneels beside her mother. She didn't want to leave her Mum, she wanted to stay with her. She screams and kicks at the guard who had picked her up, she reaches out her arms towards her Mother as the guard carried her away, she see her mothers arm reached out towards her and then suddenly dropping to the floor, causing her Father to cry out.....

I wake with a start, sweating and panting. I fight back the tears as I tried calmed myself down.
'Come on Tia pull yourself together' I whisper to myself. That nightmare was and is the last memory I have of my Mother alive.