Day 2: Were someone is eating/ watching food

We all headed to the car. I was super happy because we were going to my favorite restaurant in the whole wide world, P. F. Changs. My best friend and I talked all the way to the restaurant about a bunch of random stuff. After about 20 minutes, we made it.

We entered through the big revolving doors. I always loved going through those. The smell of delicious food filled my nose as soon as we entered. Luckily, it wasn't super busy so we got a table immediately. We were sat in a nice large, circular booth. We didn't need to look at the menu since we have been here so many times we knew exactly what we wanted.

The waitress came and took our drink orders. My friend and I got the Dragon On-long tea, one of my favorite teas. The drinks came only moments later. The tea came in the very heavy, cast iron pot with the two tiny, white cups. We pour ourselves some tea and took our first sip. I was instantly greeted with the steaming hot, fruity liquid.

Next on the list was the appetizers. First came the lettuce wraps. A delicious mixer of chicken, some crunchy noodle, some other stuff that I have no idea of what it is, and some amazing sauce all wrapped up in a crisp slice of lettuce. They don't last long as they are a favorite.

Next up was the dumplings. We always get the pork, steamed dumplings. Again they last one minutes was we all dive in. 

After those amazing appetizers here comes the main event, the main course. We all get a different dish and share it. The dishes we get are beef and broccoli, kung pao chicken, mongolian beef, and my personal favorite, sweet and sour chicken. And with this we get a thing of brown and white rice.

Once the dished come the table gets pretty crowded. Still we fill our plates with all the goodies on the table. I instantly go for the sweet and sour chicken. The tangy sauce and chicken exploded in my mouth. Each of the other dishes has its own taste. The beef and broccoli is tough and covered in a somewhat sweet sauce. The kung pao chicken is spicy while the mongolian beef is savory.

We manage to just about finish all the dishes. Only things left are the vegetables that we don't eat and some pieces of meat along with some rice. The waitress wraps the leftovers was we look over the dessert menu. We decide on a small peanut butter chocolate cake.

The cake comes out quickly and my friend and I dig in. And what do I need to say? It's peanut butter and chocolate. It was amazing, creamy, and pretty rich.

Once we were done and the meal was paid for, we grabbed our stuff and headed out. This was just another great meal at P. F. Changs.