I shook my head.

"I won't leave them here." I murmured.

He groaned. "Don't be so stubborn! We need to move now. As in now!."

Just on cue, Trevor woke up groggily while scratching his nape. He looked around and waited for him to look at him. When he saw me, he seems like he just saw me in a dream. He rub his eyes and tries to look at me seriously.

"Trev." I said.

He raised an eyebrow. "Lorietta, what happened? The guards opened it?."

The bars suddenly completely vanished. There were nothing but a doorway waiting. I looked Zeus confused. He just rolled his eyes at me.

"We need to go, Trev." I told him.

I tried waking the others up. "Guys! Wake up! We need to go now!."

As astound as ever, they looked at me like I was saying nonsense until they glanced at the wide doorway where the bars has been.

"What's happening?." Trevor asked, panicking. "We might get caught and worst!."

"No. Someone will protect us." I said as I looked at Zeus.

He gently nodded at me.

"I'm not gonna leave you here. I promised everyone here in the chamber that I will get you all out. It is now your plan how to survive." I said while helping them.

I help the others get up and fixed themselves. Trevor's having a staring match with Zeus because of his doubting. Of course, Zeus gives of the antagonist vibe around him. Well, it's natural for him.

"Is this really happening?." The old man said while smiling hopefully.

I patted his shoulder. "Yes. You'll finally get your life."

We stopped in front of the main door. Zeus seems like contacting the others. He pulled a necklace from his pocket and just in time, I saw a Mana Necklace.

"The others wants to hear from you already." He smiled timidly.

I grabbed the necklace and put it around my neck as I twist the upper part of the chain. I felt my blood running through my veins, felt their voices around me, like they are just behind me.

"It's been a while." I murmured and glanced at Trevor who were busy looking outside the window.

"Let's go." Zeus announced and opened the big door.

A huge barrier was formed on a straight loop outside, heading to somewhere. Outside was the others having a brawl with hundreds of guards. I gasped when I saw Lorcan trying to fight five guards on his own!

"Lorietta, this is not good." Trevor pulled my hand.

I held his tighter. "Either we'll gonna risk it or we'll die together. Trevor, don't you trust me?."

It took him seconds before he answered.

"I trust you with all my life." He concluded.

He nodded at me and gave instructions to the others. I breathed heavily as I raised my arm towards Lorcan's position. I positioned my energy to those five guards, despite the strong force around due to this barrier, I managed to take those five knocked out.

"What?." Zeus looks confused.

I shrugged.  "I don't know too."

Lorcan looked around confused and was even scared because of that sudden happening.

What are you still doing, Zeus?! Move!! It was Elijah's voice.