I tried blocking the voice from my mind.

The tainted soul shall not delay her mission. Quick! The voice became loud and clear.

I don't know who's who or what's what, I just can feel something ease and calm. I wouldn't address this voice as a harmful aspect, right?

I can't. I'm captive. I said in a low voice in my head as I looked around and try looking for some explosive material, a lantern or any bulb.

The tainted soul will only face the challenge is she can conquer her fears. The voice said.

I creased my forehead.

I don't have any fear. Help me find something explosive, I'm trying to work out a plan now so I can start...yeah..saving the world! I said.

The voice started to faltered.

Patience.

Damn it! What still patience are they talking about? Everyone whom I'm encounter to which my mind and soul will travel. Either from a vision, dream or even in this wake state.

If the voice wants me to finish my mission this early, they'll gonna help me! They'll gonna help me escape! Damn it, I'm more than pissed! I don't know what to do anymore.

"Do not ever try." A guard said.

I looked at the ropes. It started to rust and flamed. I immediately torn my look from it. What was that? Maybe I'll just sleep more and think later for a plan.

Sleep. The tainted soul will regenerate her body for the Lunar.

And that's the last voice I'd heard before drifting to sleep.

The sound of metals and chains. The rusty smell. I know I'm surrounded by cold darkness and stale, dusty air. Wood ground and the smell of the dried leaves. Drops of sweat beading on my forehead even if it's cold.

Harsh sound of chains and pulleys, like the workings of a steel factory, but seconds later it became silent as a desert at night. Murmurs were all heard so I decided to stay weak as where I am right now. I didn't even know I forgot how to breath.

"Make sure you make Brox and his elements scattered around Nementhal. I don't want the prisoner talking to someone, the successors might planning something now." I heard the King's voice.

"Yes, your highness." A group of men said.

I maintained being dead asleep. When I heard the footsteps away, I slowly opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was the steel bars and a man on the other steel bars. I coughed when I inhaled some dusty air.

I sat down and leaned my back on the wooden plank.

"Great.." I murmured while inhaling violently.

The walls was made in wood, the only steel bars is the front side, it is surrounded by hundreds of locks, compared to the other one who has only one lock. They really think I'm that strong, huh?

Wait, till I get my strength again.

I glanced at the window behind me. It was just as tiny as my hand. Enough for my eyes to see what's outside.

"What the hell.." I murmured.

Outside was hundreds of, what do you call that? Faceless ghosts. They do have eyes but it's as tiny as a pebble, their lips are sewed to each other and they doesn't have a nose! They look more scarier than the Groths.

They were just floating outside. Guarding. Their heads aren't moving, it's just really floating.

I slump my back against the hard wood again and sighed. I looked at my hands and knuckles and tried unleashing my staff but that was when I realized I left it back at Glastonbury, on Cancaide's residences.