Chapter 32

So, it's been nearly two weeks since Acacia was diagnosed with Epilepsy and in two days the wedding was going to take place. Tonight, me and Zayn were both having our own hens and bucks nights. Zayn and I both agreed, no stippers but little did he know, we're going to have a lot of alcohol and dancing and practically a party but just for girls.

"Ella do you have the internal speakers?" I asked, decorating Louis' house. "Yep!" She answered, dancing around while putting streamers everywhere. "Ella, do you have the rope?" "Yep, its tied where you wanted it to be." I nodded and walked over to the tree in the backyard where the rope was tied. I smiled and walked back inside, setting up the food until people started to arrive. 

I was wearing a very short tight white strapless dress which just ended under my but alng with some pretty tall white heels. My hair was down, going down past mid back. I had white heart earrings on along with a silver infinity necklace. Followed by some dark eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and bright red lipstick on. 

Ella was wearing a cream dress which was help up by string around her neck and the skirt was short but it was flowy. The dress had a little pattern on it but I don't know what it is because I didn't really pay attention. She wore cream cork wedges and same make up as me except pink lipstick and her hair was in a bun ontop of her head with her bangs loose and different jewelry.

Everything was set up and people started to arrive, all wearing short dresses apart from grace. She wore a knee length gorgeous dress and it was really flowy. It was dark purple and the sleeves went just below her elbow. Make up just like ours but dark purple lipstick and also, different jewelry.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"WOO! FUCK YOU ALL BITCHES! I'M GETTING MARRIED!" I screamed, swinging on the rope and letting go, falling into the pool. All the girls laughed while they took turns swinging off it and into the pool. We were all beyond wasted. "LAST NIGHT OF FREEDOM!" I screeched, as I climbed out the pool to go on the trampoline. I have no idea why Louis had a trampoline but who cares? 

Me and Ella started to jump on the unstable trampoline together, holding hands. As we were jumping the trampoline slipped from the slope it was on and slid into the pool, us going with it. Let me add, we weren't in bathers. We were still in our shoes, clothes, jewelry and makeup. 

We came up for air, laughing our asses off and so were the others around us. "Madison!" I heard someone call my name. I laughed, turning aorund, moving my arms and legs to float above the water. "Yeah?" I answered, trying to look for the person who called my name. I saw a lady, I'd say about 56 years old, I don't know. Oh wait, it's mum! "Hey Mum!" I slurred. "Are you drunk?" She asked. "Pfft no." I giggled. "Ok, maybe a tad." I added. "Ugh. Anyways, what is all this? I got a text from one of the girls saying theres a party at this location." "Ohhhhh, it's my hens night!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms in the air, splashing my mum. She flinched and shook off the water off her expensive looking dress. 

"Where is Acacia?" She asked, her lips in a thin line. "Um, with Johannah!" "Johannah?" "Yeah! Louis's mum!" "What about Tricia?" "She's helping out here." "What about Yaser?" "At Zayn's party!" She simply nodded. She was about to walk off until a girl walked passed and tripped, spilling a whole cut of vodka on my mum. She scoffed and stormed off.

I climbed out of the pool, grasping the rope and swung on it doing all sorts of sexy moves on that rope. I was going up side down, spinning, climbing it and I climbed to the top so I was sitting on the very high tree branch. I tried to stand up on the tree branch, but it ws hard with heels but once I stood up, my heels sunk into the branch. I don't know how though.. so I was practically stuck there not able to fall into the pool; but being the stupid drunk I am, I pulled one foot out and then the second. I lost my balance, falling into the pool, straight on my stomach doing a belly flop.