Chapter 24

"Louis William Tomlinson!" I screamed. Louis had once again stolen my concealer.

"Louis! Give it back. Now!" I demanded. "Why? You don't need it." He said in a duh tone. Still the same Louis. "Louis please!" "No." "Louis!" "No!" 

"For fuck sake's, GIVE IT BACK TO HER! I'm trying to sleep here." Ella came out, mumbling. "Uh.. Ella.. It's 12 pm." I said, scratching the back of my neck. She mumbled something that sounded like a whatever but only god knows.

Once she had walked away, Louis threw the concealer at me when I wasn't looking causing me to yelp in surprise. "Why wont she forgive me?" Louis asked, pain evident in his voice. "CAUSE UR AN ASSHOLE!" Ella shouted from the bunks.

Lou's face dropped. "You still like her, don't you?" I asked carefully as if he was a fragile object and was going to break any second. "No. I love her." He faintly said, a tear slipping out of his eye. "Aw Lou." I said, opening my arms up for him, him running into them immediately. "Lou, just give her time. K?" He nodded. Now it seemed like I was in his arms instead of vice versa. 

"Mum!" Acacia called. "Yes Acacia?" I answered her. "I've been meaning to ask you for a while but, who are these people?" "WHAT! YOU DON'T REMEMBER, UNCLE LOUIS?!" Louis screamed. She just fell silent. "His way of joking." I whispered in her ear. She nodded at me but then shook her head at Louis. "You're joking right?" He asked all of a sudden serious. "I'm afraid I don't." Acacia replied. She is pretty smart, she knows how to talk like an elevan year old. "Oh my... I need to sit down." Louis said, his face pale.

"You ok Lou?" I asked, worried suddenly. "Y-yeah I'm fine..." He stuttered. "Why don't you take her out for the day? To um.. the park for a picnic." I suggested. "Ok! Acacia, wanna come for a picnic. Just you and me?" He asked. Acacia looked up at me worried but I smiled and mouthed, 'Go on.' She nodded and Lou cheered. "YAYYYYYYY!" He squealed childishly, which Acacia giggle.

I'm just glad she doesn't remember Zayn or Liam.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Louis and Acacia were out. Ella was shoppig. Harry and Niall were at the shops, most likley getting mobbed by fans and Liam was with Sophia. Yes he broke up with Danielle 2 years ago and asked Sophia out a year ago. All that was left in the bus was me, Zayn and Perrie

I was watching, The Notebook, in the living room on the bus and I thought I was alone. I said I thought. That was until Zayn and the she devil came walking into the living room talking as loud as a warzone. 

I wasn't talking to Zayn so I just kept my mouth shut. "Hey, what movie is this?" Zayn asked sitting down. I didn't reply. I just shoved popcorn into my mouth. "BECAUSE YOUR MUM IS AN INCORSIDERATE BASTARD!" I screamed at the TV.

They were both snogging like there was no tomorrow on the couch next to me. Disgusting. What made me cry was when Noah told Ally that he wrote to her 365 times and then the kiss. I started bawling. "THAT NEVER HAPPENS! STUPID NICHOLAS SPARKS!" I screeched. I was now shoving Ben and Jerry's ice cream in my mouth and I think Zayn and Perrie were watching me.

"Madison, are you ok?" Perrie asked. "I am. Thank you very much." I said in a matter or fact tone. I then got up and left for the kitchen to get more food. I grabbed 3 of Niall's lolly bags and put on Titanic.

"I'd rather be his whore than your wife." That made me cry. Made me think of when my mum called me whore for getting pregnant with Zayn. Even though I wasn't getting married to her. I loved him. At least I thought so. "HAPPY ENDINGS DON'T EXSIST!" I screamed getting up, turning the TV off and screamed into the pillow on my bunk. "WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!" If you haven't noticed it is sorta my time of the month.