Chapter 21

I woke up and there was still music on downstairs and it was making me feel funny. I suddenly realised that there was someone else in the room with me. I looked up and saw his messy blonde hair and electric blue eyes. "What time is it?" I asked, groggily. "midnight." He answered. "Oh ok... thanks Niall." I replied, kissing him awkwardly on the cheek. I sat up and told him he could leave, and he smiled at me while I fixed my hair into a messy bun. I got out of my dress and shoes and got into some sweats and a tank top, converse and I took all my make up off only to apply some eye liner and mascara. 

I grabbed a suitcase and filled it up with clothes and necessities and walked downstairs with it. I was given a few weird stares and I heard a couple of people yell my name. I didn't stop though. I walked through the house trying to dodge all of the drunk hoes and bros to get out the house. I finally made it to the door and people were still calling me. I saw Louis and Ella run up to me and immediately pull me in for a hug. "Where are you going?" Louis asked pulling away. "I'm just going down to Bradford for a little while. You heard what happened between me and Zayn." I explained. "Oh ok. No cutting or suicidal thoughts ok? You have a daughter." Ella said with a firm grip on my shoulders. "Yes mum." I replied. "Wait where's Acacia?" Louis asked. "With Sophia. I'm asking her to bring Acacia down in two days," I replied. They both nodded and gave me one more hug. "Just promise me, you wont do anything stupid ok? Call us when you arrive." "Yes Louis. Love you both." I walked away waving down the path.

"Madison. Madison!" I heard the devil's voice. I kept walking. God knows where. I felt his hand on my shoulder, spinning me around to face him. "Where are you going?" He declared. "None of your concern." I replied strongly even though I just wanted to break down. "Why?" "WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME WHY? HUH? YOU KISS MY BEST FRIEND!" "YOU KISSED MY BEST FRIEND AS WELL! MADDISON JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND COME HOME! YOU'RE MY BLOODY FIANCE!" He screamed back. We were at least 2 metres away from me. My mind was racing and my palms were sweaty. He was my fiance. Was. "WAS your fiance. Zayn, I'm not even sorry. You're a fucking monster! DON'T TALK TO ME AT ALL! ACACIA IS MINE AND I WILL GET A RESTRAINING ORDER IF I HAVE TO." I yelled through my tears, ripping off the ring and throwing it down at the path infront of him and stormed off. 

What am I going to do?

________________________________________ 

*ZAYN'S POV*

"Hey boys!" Madison cheered with a red cup in her hand. "HI!" Harry and Niall cheered back to her. She started to laugh. Not normally but hysterically. "Madison. How much have you had to drink?" I asked her, raising an eyebrow. "Does it matter? It's a party bro!" Niall slurred. "Madison." I said, pointing towards one of the bedrooms upstairs. She made a creepy fail of a smirk and followed. "WOO GET IN THERE!" I heard Louis's loud voice yell over the noise.

"So Zayn... What did you want." Madison asked wiggling her eyebrows. "Not that. We need to talk." "Can't this wait till tomorrow? I want to enjoy myself." "No. We need to talk now. You might do something you regret." "So what? I need to get loose once in a while. I care for a daughter twenty four seven." "Excuse me? You hardly EVER look after her anymore. When was the last time you took her out?" She thought thought about it. But by the way her face was screwed up, I could tell she couldn't remember. "To the shops. 3 fucking months ago."  "Well.. Uh..." I started to talk again. "You don't even know where she is anymore." "Yes I do!" She yelled back. "Where is she then?" "Uh... With Louis." "NO! She's with Sophia!" Oh my God. She couldn't remember Sophia. "Fine whatever I'm going to go enjoy myslef." She walked out not waiting for me to respond. 

_____________________________________

It's been an hour since Madison walked off. I had had quite a couple of drinks and I was drunk. I decided to go upstairs and go to sleep, even with all the people here and loud music, but before I could take my clothes off, I heard someone throwing up in Madison and I's bathroom. "Hello?" I called out. I heard a few coughs and a burp before someone replied. "Oh my god. I am so sorry." I heard a feminine voice apologize. "oh it's you. It's fine. You ok?" I asked her. "Yeah I'm fine." Grace hiccuped.