Chapter 14

SONG: You're Beautiful - James Blunt

I woke up in my bed and looked around. I saw a note on the dresser next to me.

Hey Madison,

Niall and I thought we would put you to bed since you fell asleep crying,

I hope you're not disappoineted but Niall ad I had to go out to run some errands.

Hope your ok. Love you x

Lou xx

I smiled at his letter but it was soon replaced by a frown. I remembered earlies events and a tear fell down my cheek. "Hey hey hey. Don't cry." I heard a soft voice from next to me. I turned around seeing Zayn who was just laying there with his head resting on his arm. "Wha-what do I d-do?" I cried. "Nothing. Aiden is a fighter. If he need's something the doctors will tell us. Don't worry. I wont let anything happen to you or Aiden or Acacia." I just nodded is return. "Where is Acacia?" I sniffed. "Ella, Grace and Kyrah just took her out." "Oh ok. Thanks. How long have you been here for?" "Around half an hour." I just smiled. "Madison can I take you out tonight? Harry and Lou can look after Aiden and Acacia." Zayn asked making eye contact with me. "Sure.. um I haven't left Aiden on his own yet though. I have always been with him, well in the same place at least." I whispered. "Don't worry. You did it with Acacia didn't you?" He said rubbing my back. "Yeah I guess I did. Um... should I dress fancy or casual?" "Um.. Formal." He said winking. I nodded, shooing him out of the room. 

I walked into our shared en-suite and turned the water on putting my arm under the water until it was the right temperature. I stripped my clothes off and pulled my hair out. I stepped in the shower and I relaxed. I was so tense since I found out about the leukemia. I applied shampoo into my hair and scrubbed it in and then rinsed it out. I repeated the cycle then applied some conditioner. I left it in to sit while I washed my body. I shaved my legs and underarms and then rinsed the conditioner out of my hair. My hair was silky and clean. I turned the faucet off and stepped out the shower. I pulled my towel around me and wrapped another around my hair. I walked into the bedroom and went into the closet. I grabbed a bra and panties and a pastel yellow collar dress which ended mid-thigh. I walked back into the bathroom and set everything on the toilet lid. I pulled my towel off and put my under garments on. I pulled the towel off my head and used my hair dryer to dry my hair. Once it was fully dry, I turned on my curler and put heat protection spray on my hair. I curled my hair successfully. I braided the sides making it a waterfull braid curls but I left a side fringe out. I slipped on my dress, not daring to ruin my hair and slipped on some pastel yellow heels. I put in some pastel yellow rose earrings and pastel yellow nail polish. I applied some black eyeliner and deep black mascara and some dark eye shadow, making a smokey eye. I looked at myself and thought I was ready. I walked out of my room and I saw Zayn sitting on the couch on the side of the staircase. He looked up behind him and he stood up, eyes wide. I just walked down the stairs and made my way towards him. I kissed him on the cheek not daring to ruin my gloss. "You look.. wow." He said looking astonished. I slightly blushed and looked Zayn up and down at his tux. He wore a red tie and had a red pocket square. "You don't look so bad yourself." I replied. He blushed and took my arm as I grabbed my clutch, may I add it was pastel yellow, and we left the house. "Be back by 11pm sharp!" I heard Louis shout from the house. "Whatever!" I shouted back. Harry just stood there holding my son in his arms rocking him. I smiled and we got into Zayn's BMW series 2 convertible. 

We arrived at a field that had a gazebo in the middle of it. I awed at it and my door opened. Zayn stood their bowing. "What a gentleman." I said replacing my Bradford accent with a posh London accent. We both laughed as he took my hand and dragged me to the gazebo. We finally reached the little hut and it had a table with 2 chairs in the middle with candles surrounding it. I looked around and I felt all giddy. Out of no where a waiter came up to us asking us what we would like for dinner. "Can I please have the... ravioli?" I asked. "Yes ma'am and for you sir?" He said looking towards Zayn. "Can I have the Spaghetti please?" The waiter wrote down our orders and left. After half an hour of talking about everything with Zayn, we finally got our meals. "Do you like it?" Zayn asked as I was taking a sip from my champagne. "Yes I love this whole things Zayn." I exclaimed, waving my hands in the air. He chuckled. He walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek and then the nose then the forhead and finally my lips. After one touch on my lips, I had Zayn locked in my arms and we went into a make-out session. I kissed him hungrily as his tongue glided across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth for access as we had a fight for dominance as he won of course. Zayn pulled away and I missed his touch instantly. "Um... I h-have t-to go do something..." Zayn said rubbing the back of his neck and walked down the hill. "What the fuck?" I mumbled under my breath. I pulled out my phone and started texting Ella.

E - Hey gurl.

M - Hi.

E- Wud

M - On a date with Zayn... well I think I am

E - What do you mean 'think'

M - We had such a lovely time, and we had a make out session but he pulled away and just... went.

E - Oh. Um. Sorry Madi I um.. have to.. go... Lou is calling me...

M - You and Lou made up?

E - Yeah. Like last week. We aren't dating though. We might soon.

M - Oh ok. Bye then.

I opened instagram up and liked a couple of pictures and replied to a couple of Directioners. I posted a picture of me and my outfit and I captioned it, On a date with Zayn. Where did that boy go. #whereiszayn. After 2 minutes #whereiszayn had spread world wide. I jumped at the sound of someone muttering under their breath but I didn't dare turn around. I finally tuned off my phone and looked around, and I jumped out of my skin as I saw Zayn kneeling next to me. Wait what?

"Madison. I have had both of my childeren with you. We had a summer romance when we were young. I have known you since I was 15. I lost contact with you for 4 years and reunited with you a year ago but during that whoe time, I have never stopped loving you. I always smile at the thought of you and I get insanley jealous when another guy looks at you. I w-was just wondering if you would like the honour o-of b-being Mrs Malik?" He preached.

Tears fell from my eyes and I just realised that I wore water proof make-up. "Z-zayn... Of course I would! I love you so fucking much!" I said jumping onto Zayn and hooking my arms around his neck. I kissed him so much all over his face but he stopped and grabbed my hand. He pulled the ring from the little velvet box, I didn't realise he was holding the whole time, and slipped the diamond ring onto my finger. I stretched my hand out, adoring the ring he had picked out and cried even more.

Out of no-where I heard claps and cheers and then I saw a head of orange and another head of curly brown hair. I saw Ella and Harry running up to us followed by the rest of the group. Louis over took Ella and came running for me, forced me in a huge bear hug. He let go and kissed my cheek "OH MY GOD!!!!!! MY BABY GIRL IS GETTING MARRRRRRIEEEEED!!!" Lou screamed. I laughed hard at Louis's reaction. He was the pushed out the way and Niall squeezed me in his famous Horan hug. I hugged him back and he whispered in my ear. "Congrats baby girl. I am so proud of you. You stayed strong and now look where you are. Getting married to your childhood love." He pulled away from me and kissed my hair and forhead. I smiled back at him. "Thanks Ni. Love you." I replied.  He was then pulled away by a screaming Ella, Grace and Kyrah running towards me. "OH MY GOODDDDDD!" They all screamed. I just laughed as we all went into conversation. Zayn then tugged my arm and said to everyone. "Now if you don't mind. Me and Mrs Malik to be need to go pack so we can go to Bradford tomorrow." I squealed in excitment that I get to see Trisha and Doniya again. 

As we were in the car driving back, Zayn rested his hand on my thigh and sighed. "Anything wrong." I said smiling. "No well.. yes... maybe for you." He said. "What? Don't you want to marry me anymore?" I said pouting. "No no no! Of course I want to marry you. I have done since I saw you kissing Louis. I j-just want you t-to know that we are also g-g-going to see y-your p-p-parent at m-my h-house in Bradford." He stuttered. My face fell and it felt like I had been stabbed in the heart. "W-what w-why?" I cried. "Well they sort of caught up with m-my parents and they are there all the time n-now and they dont know I am with you and they want to meet me again..." He said taking his hand off me to shift gears. "O-oh.. so they are going to meet Acacia and A-aiden." I sniffed. "Y-yeah.." He replied. I just looked down at my lap and nodded. "Babee don't be sad." He said smiling at me. I looked back up at him with a frown. "I don't want to see my fioncee sad." He said. my face instantly brightened up at the word fioncee. "There she is!" He smiled brightly.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ZADISON IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!! So I have figured out my schedual. I am going to update this book on Fridays and Saturdays. (I have a different timezone to most of you) and I am updating Stuck at House 13 on Tuesdays and Thursdays and Updating Back for you on Mondays and sundays. Anyways. Ilyasm xxx Please comment and vote. I don't have much comments *sobs* anyways luv ya ;)

- Meg xxxx